What about a graphics team?

MD you should be strict. You have accepted all the applications till now. Not because they have skills... but because you don't want to offend them. I don't think that a gfx team should consist of inexperienced people. Also a gfx team is not a team of people who can make only signatures. You should know that.

MD you should be strict. You have accepted all the applications till now. Not because they have skills... but because you don't want to offend them. I don't think that a gfx team should consist of inexperienced people. Also a gfx team is not a team of people who can make only signatures. You should know that.

I agree and because of this i will try from tomorrow to make some templates in order to shows something far than sings, avatars and banners. Maybe, i will make tomorrow only for this topic, some videos with editing by photoshop.

I know.

We will regroup once I have time and everything is going to be in a way,more clear than now.

Nickname: Revenger

Graphics experience: You know , i am not the top but a normal one

Programs you can use: Sony Vegas Pro 9 , Photoshop

Your "powerpoints": Getting the point

Your weak points: Findin' the fackin' render

Any further information: Don't make me remember that u sux on fifa

Couldn't agree more.

@MD : Good luck mate.I don't really want to join for now, as I like to be in something much more organized.And I don't really want to offend your idea or work, but you can see yourself that it's not something really organized for now, I hope.So if you tend to be organized, I'm sure you'll manage it ;)

Once again, good luck!

Couldn't agree more.

@MD : Good luck mate.I don't really want to join for now, as I like to be in something much more organized.And I don't really want to offend your idea or work, but you can see yourself that it's not something really organized for now, I hope.So if you tend to be organized, I'm sure you'll manage it ;)

Once again, good luck!

I am aware of that mate.I just wait.There's a possibility I will even make a forum but dunno now.I am just too busy.

Nickname: Gozilla

Graphics experience: 3-4 years

Programs you can use: Ps / Corel Draw

Your "powerpoints": Smudging / C4D Use

Your weak points: None

Any further information: No need.

4 years?LOL

no way xD i am 1 year and some xD and he has less skills than me :S

Lock it for now.It's enough.

We will have news once the exams will be finished.