Apple ~ Our Topic :)

Blane

One question.

I've heard sometime ago that a guy found MAC OS on the internet

If I do find them, is it possible to install them on my PC?

Yes, but I think there will be some problems. Not sure.

I will not buy iMac for the software, but for the hardware.

I am really satisfied with my hardware, so I won't change it.

I just want to try the style of iMac

I am really satisfied with my hardware, so I won't change it.

I just want to try the style of iMac

The hardware is compatible with the software, that's why it works perfect with 2-4 GB ram and 2.80+ GHz CPU. Also a iMac is to hard to get hacked, almost impossible. I don't think it's to expensive to buy a iMac. A regular computer costs 1.000-1.300 euros, iMac costs 1.850.

For now I can give you only the cursors. I use them too.

The hardware is compatible with the software, that's why it works perfect with 2-4 GB ram and 2.80+ GHz CPU. Also a iMac is to hard to get hacked, almost impossible. I don't think it's to expensive to buy a iMac. A regular computer costs 1.000-1.300 euros, iMac costs 1.850.

1800 Euros is not a low price for me, and I'm not gonna give them for an iMac, at least for the time being.

I just want to try Mac OS and if they satisfy my requests then I'm gonna buy it

1800 Euros is not a low price for me, and I'm not gonna give them for an iMac, at least for the time being.

I just want to try Mac OS and if they satisfy my requests then I'm gonna buy it

1800 is the price of the iMac 27" i think...The lowest price is 1349E for the iMac 21,5" or you can buy a mac mini with 789E.

1800 is the price of the iMac 27" i think...The lowest price is 1349E for the iMac 21,5" or you can buy a mac mini with 789E.

Yes.

21.5-inch: 3.06GHz                   21.5-inch: 3.2GHz

500GB hard drive1                   1TB hard drive1

ATI Radeon HD 4670 256MB          ATI Radeon HD 5670 512MB

$1,199.00                              $1,499.00

You went off topic.Well as I said in msn, macOS won't be as powerful as in its own homeland (an iMac, or an mbp).But ofc, there are tons of guides, to make macOS compatible with a regular computer.As far as I know, there's an emulator that can help you install this stuff, but I'm not quite sure.

Please remember, if you finally decide to install macOS, to post here the performance etc...

You went off topic.Well as I said in msn, macOS won't be as powerful as in its own homeland (an iMac, or an mbp).But ofc, there are tons of guides, to make macOS compatible with a regular computer.As far as I know, there's an emulator that can help you install this stuff, but I'm not quite sure.

Please remember, if you finally decide to install macOS, to post here the performance etc...

I'm downloading Mac OS X Snow Leopard atm

After installig them, I'll make a reply here

[GR] Ένας γνωστός μου πουλάει I-Phone 3gs 32 GB, λευκού χρώματος και δεν έχει ούτε γρατζουνιά. 290 ευρώ λέτε είναι καλά? Ενδιαφέρομαι να το πάρω.

[GR] Ένας γνωστός μου πουλάει I-Phone 3gs 32 GB, λευκού χρώματος και δεν έχει ούτε γρατζουνιά. 290 ευρώ λέτε είναι καλά? Ενδιαφέρομαι να το πάρω.

[GR]Έφυγες! Τέτοιες προσφορές δεν σου κάθονται κάθε μέρα... ;)

<3 iphonehellas. :P

[GR]Έφυγες! Τέτοιες προσφορές δεν σου κάθονται κάθε μέρα... ;)

Το πηρα! Απο εδω εχω μπει. :Ρ

<3 iphonehellas. :P

Ο Νικολουδος βρηκε την αγγελια και αυτος που το πουλουσε ετυχε να ειναι γειτονας μου, αρα μου εκατσε κουτι!

I'm downloading Mac OS X Snow Leopard atm

After installig them, I'll make a reply here

gonna install them on a usuall pc?