{HELP}Black Vesper Textures

I need some textures & animations for Black Vesper adapt for Epilogue :S ..

Because i found a problem on the lower parts "Leggings" Heavy and Light of Vesper

First i Cant wear cloaks and second when i put Custom Cloaks from Castles the lower parts are going to Vesper Nobles Parts :S

Any1 who have idea about that?

I need some textures & animations for Black Vesper adapt for Epilogue :S ..

Because i found a problem on the lower parts "Leggings" Heavy and Light of Vesper

First i Cant wear cloaks and second when i put Custom Cloaks from Castles the lower parts are going to Vesper Nobles Parts :S

Any1 who have idea about that?

you have some problems with IDs think maybe need check this o ur pack are bad dont now

nope.. same sh)=/§t .. I can't wear any cloak with the Black Vesper Armor..And now i can't see the names from the Cloaks. .NoItemName .but how i will obtain Armor + Cloak ? :S Should i insert & the wings ?

Sorry for the double post but to be more understandly look the photos

shot00003x.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

width=1024 height=728http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/9836/shot00004k.png[/img]

width=1024 height=768http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4862/shot00005f.png[/img]

This is the Problem :S

the noitemname is very easy in itemname.dat follow the list of items, custom weapons whit weapons ,etc.

for the texture problem dont have idea i dont have cloacks in my server :P

you need to download one new clear system take your custom and import it into new itemname-e from clear system and check again.. also for the icon i think you can change it from armorgrp but you must found the line for name from low part of vesper or black vesper

Piou piou ..my problem its not the name of the Cloak but the VESPER LOWER PARTS :) thank you..

At least someone who know how to fix the textures and the armorgrp?

Any1 who know how to addapt?pffff Damn it