What do you think?

A simple animation. I have some things in my mind, but unfortunately I can't create them at Photoshop.

This is only a taste of what I thought. Not even the colors are well to see.

sv4ewl.gif

PS: I would low the opacity of the pulse at the beggining and at the ending but I have to go for football.  :-\

Agree, that's weird.. Just change it and it will be awesome :)

I wish I could. It's hard on Photoshop.

i dont like it :P the pulse is always zero xD but the letters keep beating :S also changing fast xD

You don't wanna see the quality of that line ->  /\

I tried it, that's why I have it on zero :D

I didn't save the psd :S

cmon!!! its easy...

take the pen tool and paint one line in the bg color then make one line with red or green color  into few frames and then use clipin mask at the layer of the pulse :/

cmon!!! its easy...

take the pen tool and paint one line in the bg color then make one line with red or green color  into few frames and then use clipin mask at the layer of the pulse :/

Gradient background :S

Or else I could easily delete my name :D

cmon!!! its easy...

[gr]Ρε συ δες τι ηθελα να κανω. Οπου πηγαινει η μπιλιτσα απο κατω να εμφανιζετε το ονομα μου και να μην ηταν ολη την ωρα στο 0. Αλλα δεν μπορουσα να το κανω γιατι οι ποιοτητα(rofl) της γραμμης ηταν χαλια. Ηθελα καθε φορα που κανει ντουκ(lol) το text να ανεβαινει η γραμμη. Γαμισετα, δυσκολο :([/gr]