hellbound [L2J]Cyber PVP

fuers

Just wondering, why do you have Gracia features on here when it's Interlude? You mentioned some various dungeons, Baylor, Hellbound, and Kamaloka which clearly doesn't exist on Interlude...

u are reffering to the features on the 1st page? actually i c/p them from the site more then 1 mounth ago. and the server features changed a lot after i loged recently (yesterday) i believe they improved the server actually. anyway i aint playing there. i will just log time to time to pwn some greek.

nice server site PAnts0 ... www.l2angel1c.ucoz.net,this is his server.... l2Angel1c,woot!

login down...

server down...

and an annoying song playing like backround on the site.

:O first of all i am not the owner;) i just helped them ingame..i own a big server but i will never tell it's name ;)

• 1 month later...

This servr fail!!

1.Greeks only

2.Bad farm zone for LS drop only mid grade, in shop ix top LS cost 30GB!!Much

3.Who have donate is best.. healer with donated stone

4.Archers dominanting in this servr on mage you have 6k hp mage giv you more than 4k by crit SO GL

ANd next reason is what write MrRees

Nice, Blessing of Queen gives 2x crit damage. So if crit damage is 5x, which it should normally be, Blessing of Queen makes it 10x. Blessing of Queen is ONLY for donates.

Example of normal damage

FailGreekGuy has given you 300 damage

Fail Greek Guy has given you 1542 damage

Example of Donator damage:

FailGreekGuy has given you 400 damage

FailGreekGuy has given you 4000 damage

Also, SPELLSINGERS are overpowered because of 1000% M crit and insane cast speed. Sorry fail server.

• 2 years later...