hellbound [L2J]Cyber PVP

fuers

Ingame wolrd:

Rates:

o XP: 300x (instant lvl 79 so it doesnt matter rly)

o Adena: 1000x

o SP: 300x

o Drop: 1x

o Spoil: 1x

o Quest drop:1x

o RaidBoss Drop:1x

o

Grandboss :

o Queen Ant

o Core

o Orfen

o Zaken

o Baium

o Antharas

o Valakas

o FRINTEZZA

Dungeons:

o Crystal Caverns

o Dark Cloud Mansion

o Kamaloka

o HB Town

o Paliaka 73_77-More Info

- Subclass Quest not needed to make a subclass

- Nobless Quest (Caradine letter)

- Weight: 4x

- New-Baylor Added!

- New-CTF Event

- Geodata and Pathing Mode : Enabled(On Live)

- Blue Mobs Drop: enabled

- Offline Trade: enabled

- Mana potion: 750 mp restore per pot

- Buffs last for 4h

- Enchant: safe 7, max 25(chance 75% normal and blessed 100%)

- Custom global teleport

- custom gmshop until S grade

- custom buffer with full buff including dwarf and summoner buffs

- hellbound working up to lvl 10

- S80 working in hellbound(Premium Certificate and Jude's Request)

- TVT event at scheduled hours

- Master of Enchanting Event

- Custom events with nice prizes

- Balancing Olympiad System (items bigger than +6 will be like +6)

- and much more discover for your self ingame L2 Cyber Rules

It is essential that every player read and understand the rules and regulations of the server before creating an account. You, as a player are expected to know all of the rules. With that in mind, any example of a rule being broken by any player, can and will result in consequences ranging from chat bans to character/account deletion. The GM Staff will not be responsible for any problems with how the game works or connection with the server. The server is 100% free, so GMs do not want any player to set up pretentions about the availability of the server. Administrators do their best to make it work as well as possible and be devoid of any errors. The server is worked on constantly, hence some errors may occur. A player taking advantage of that will be banned from the server. A player to find any bug is obligated to inform a GM.

>

-=PUNISHMENT RATES=-

Chat Ban : The time of the chat ban is decided by the Gm! <

Ban : The ban time refers to 7 days or more.

Permanent Ban : The ban time is forever.

=-L2 Cyber STAFF-=

1. Do not ask any staff members for items, adena, mobs, or exp. They are not allowed to give out anything.

2. GM's will NEVER ask you about your account info! If you'll get scammed, hacked, or whatever, it's your own problem and Staff won't take any action, except punishing the offender. Lost items WILL NOT be given back.

3. Insulting anyone from L][Cyber Staff will be punished accordingly.

4. Decisions made by GM staff are final, do not criticize the GM's.

5. Pretending that your one of L][Cyber Staff members is a bannable offense.

6. Clans/alliances, or players are not allowed to have a GM crest or have anything to do with GM in their name. Clans/Alliances, or players caught doing so will be dissolved and the leader/players in question will be banned.

=-Server And Players-=

1. Exploiting (using server bugs, and taking advantage from it) is not allowed and will result in account ban.

2. Botting, hacks, modified clients or any third party programs in any circumstance is not allowed and will lead to account ban.

3. Hacking into any account will lead to being banned immediately, players have to be responsible for their own account. Gm's will not give back any item if your account was hacked, so if you want to give your login and password to anyone, you do it at your own risk.

4. Using racial slurs or sexual harassment is forbidden, if you are caught doing this you will be chat banned for a period of time.

5. Selling ingame goods for real money is forbidden. If you get caught, your account will be suspended.

6. No spam on hero/shout chat. English Language only.

=-In Event-=

1. During EVENT (competition) all should show respect both to GM and other players.

2. Only GM may decide what kind of event will be organized, who will take part and what the prizes will be.

3. During EVENT fights between players are forbidden unless GM say so.

4. All types of cheats will result in jail or ban.

6. During EVENT do not ask GM for buffs, items, adena, etc.

7. During EVENT follow GM instructions.

The L][Cyber Staff reserves it's right to amend any and all rules

P.S. If you find violation from the described above rules and/or know somebody that did it, please contact any GM immediately or give a screenshot(if available). The punishment will be defined by the GMs according to the violation. Be well!

Homepage: http://www.l2cyber.net/index.html

ps: i c/p from their homepage but i modified it coz they didnt update it or smth.

FROM YOUR SITE:

- Enchant: safe 4, max 15(retail like chance 66% blessed and normal)

What you said here

Safe +7

Max +25

enchant chance 75%

form for blessed enchants 100%

Who i will trust..? lol

the features is a copy paste and you dont edit them yet...? fail...

FROM YOUR SITE:What you said hereWho i will trust..? lol

the features is a copy paste and you dont edit them yet...? fail...

1st: didt have time to modify them. (now its modified)

2nd: server is not mine i just advertise it.

try it coz is rly well done. its not like 99% of the lol java servers (i dont play java servers at all but that server seems worth my time)

thats not the same server i quess. this one i am advertising have main shop town in hiene and only dyna weapons and armors

I'm kinda confused, is this server interlude or hellbound because they have couple HB features at infos :S

interlude