duping items

I saw one guy who had AM (arcana mace) + 0 and he wanted to enchant it to +40, enchant rate is 55%, he enchanted it to + 40 I think he used a script or something, he just duped that am, so if one am breaks at + 6 there will be still a lot +6's etc. so my question is, anyone here know pascal, java etc? who could write a script like this one? or who can help me with it.Send me a PM.

Pascal, Java? HUH?O.O

Dude your server is buged and has no protection if he was able to DUPE the item so just use SEARCH here's a lot of old ass bugs which explain duping and such.

And ahem ahem. Pascal is an old ass language which is not used nowhere anymore, its really rare this days to find a programmer who writes in it, maybe a few fans.

I suposes that you wants know something about SQL injections.

The duping can be released with a lot methods.

If the server is not protected against this, you can find a lot things to do in that server in this place.

Good Luck.-

Well thx for replys, ill try to search something about duping items here.

Edit: im not looking for tricks or smth, im looking for a script which can dupe the item, if anyone found it pls post it.

Pascal, Java? HUH?O.O

Dude your server is buged and has no protection if he was able to DUPE the item so just use SEARCH here's a lot of old ass bugs which explain duping and such.

And ahem ahem. Pascal is an old ass language which is not used nowhere anymore, its really rare this days to find a programmer who writes in it, maybe a few fans.

Ahem. Ever used L2phx? Scripts are in pascal.

...and Delphi uses...?

That's right, pascal, but object-oriented.

The base is the same, if you know pascal, you probably can mess with L2phx and Delphi.

I never studied Delphi but I did study pascal, I can use Delphi with no problems at all...

So yes, pascal is still useful, even being an "old ass language".

It's not because it's old that it's not used or not useful. A lot of banks use Cobol, a 70's language, almost 40 year old. It's way more secure than today's languages.

Anyways, that's off-topic.

There's a few ways to dupe items but if you can do it, then your server sucks, I would avoid it. :D

...and Delphi uses...?

That's right, pascal, but object-oriented.

The base is the same, if you know pascal, you probably can mess with L2phx and Delphi.

I never studied Delphi but I did study pascal, I can use Delphi with no problems at all...

So yes, pascal is still useful, even being an "old ass language".

It's not because it's old that it's not used or not useful. A lot of banks use Cobol, a 70's language, almost 40 year old. It's way more secure than today's languages.

Anyways, that's off-topic.

There's a few ways to dupe items but if you can do it, then your server sucks, I would avoid it. :D

Yah that guy is using l2phx and hes making scripts in pascal..btw bonesaw, maybe you could help me if u study pascal?:P

Not really.. I haven't been using it for a while and I'm not a developer.

I assume you're playing on a L2Junk server. Maybe he just searched the source-code for fails on that *yuck* Java, then exploited it.

And I don't have much time atm, studying a lot for something else, sorry.. :(

I saw one guy who had AM (arcana mace) + 0 and he wanted to enchant it to +40, enchant rate is 55%, he enchanted it to + 40 I think he used a script or something, he just duped that am, so if one am breaks at + 6 there will be still a lot +6's etc. so my question is, anyone here know pascal, java etc? who could write a script like this one? or who can help me with it.Send me a PM.

I think I know what he's doing, this however is a very old exploit, only works on very few servers.

1. You go to a soulshot vendor and double click on soulshots, then when you select how many soulshots to buy.

2. Go to the weapon shop and double click the weapon, then your l2 will jump back to the soulshot-amount-screen.

3. Select how many weapons/armor you want in that slot that you feel safe you will make it to +25 or w/e is max on your server

4. Press OK and you will have to pay for the items, BUT they will all be in 1 item slot so when 1 d/e that other 20 are still left in the same item slot, with the + enchants.

This might seem a bit confusing but....it seems like the thing you described.