[Help]Login Problem

kostakis45

Question

Well hello to all.As you can see from Title i have a problem with connection to my server from other people's.All my settings is ok,all my port's is opened,my no-ip work's and my firewall is off ,but when someone try to connect to my server he recieve a window message who says (Can not resolve Hostname).I have tryied many thing's from morning and still nothing.I have googling and haven't found something useful,i have search on MXC topic's and don't found something to resolve my problem,Please anyone who can help me with that situation will be very nice,Thank's and sorry about my bad English.I have L2J Server Gracia Final.

4 answers to this question

Well hello to all.As you can see from Title i have a problem with connection to my server from other people's.All my settings is ok,all my port's is opened,my no-ip work's and my firewall is off ,but when someone try to connect to my server he recieve a window message who says (Can not resolve Hostname).I have tryied many thing's from morning and still nothing.I have googling and haven't found something useful,i have search on MXC topic's and don't found something to resolve my problem,Please anyone who can help me with that situation will be very nice,Thank's and sorry about my bad English.I have L2J Server Gracia Final.

you have configured no-ip in your system folder? you have this well try deleting host file C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc and try again