[Comment]My newest signature try...

SirKuo

Hello guys This is my newest signature....I hadn't created one for like a year or something so i forgot what i new,So this is a new start :P

Please comment what i need to correct so i can learn from my mistakes,just don't be so harsh.....

64ovmd.png

My 2nd Creation  

21ka5go.png

v2(Followed DS Advice)

6fcm7q.png

Uhm are u sure???I got the .Psd and i can prove that i did that..So kkthnx....Stop spamming my topic....I want some opinions...

Edit: And if it is ripped can y post the tut or the original sig???I can also provide the render to those that do not believe me...

Uhm are u sure???I got the .Psd and i can prove that i did that..So kkthnx....Stop spamming my topic....I want some opinions...

Edit: And if it is ripped can y post the tut or the original sig???I can also provide the render to those that do not believe me...

Give me credits and I will prove it :)

Thanks a lot for defending me DS.....I can post anything that proves that i did that sig....Can y tell me your opinion???I want to improve myself more so i need as much opinions as possible :P

well dude first of all try to put ur render up in the layer tablet so it wont get like this and hmmm try not to use this motion blur so much read some guides make some smudgin . but dont hurry do it slow and again and again so u can get what ur doing .

Thanks a lot for the comment DS ..The render kinda seemed a bit weird to me too.....I followed a tutorial and it said to use that blur effect.....I can try fixing it in the next sigs...Thanks for the comment....

Can y say sth about my 2nd one????Its kinda different style :P

Thanks a lot for the comment DS ..The render kinda seemed a bit weird to me too.....I followed a tutorial and it said to use that blur effect.....I can try fixing it in the next sigs...Thanks for the comment....

Can y say sth about my 2nd one????Its kinda different style :P

the second one is nice actually but ofc the text ruins it . everyone gots problems with text i have probs too . try using a stroke 1px and some gradient from light to dark color of your choice and drop shadow option . hope it will help u like it helped me .

Can y tell me your opinion???I want to improve myself more so i need as much opinions as possible :P

Dude, if You want raise Your skills, Join GFX Forums, learn from Tutorials. This is Cheating Forum, don't expect too much ;)

@Krusade...I already did that dude but some guys here are pretty good at Photoshop so since there is is PS section why not use it???

@DarkSlayer Dark check the v2 sig...It is that what y meant???Cause it actually looks really better now...Thanks for the advise...W8ing your answer ^^