[Request] Armor.dat for CT2.4 Epilogue Kameal Epic Armor

I have currently got all the epic armor and it works fine for all races apart from the Kameal race has someone got a working armor.dat with Kameal race for Epilogue. ?

ty

ok look man Epic Armor for Kamael race only Light Set maybe you do smth wrong with that.. check that

ok look man Epic Armor for Kamael race only Light Set maybe you do smth wrong with that.. check that

No his defently wearing light only I got this share from Darren's post refer http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=128352.msg992302#msg992302 a few ppl in this post have the same problem and I have tried to fix it but nothing it just wont work, perhaps I am fixing the wrong part in the armor.dat well I am I know that.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got it to work :) but here's one major problem and its like omg.

I have all armor icons etc and I can wear every epic armor apart from the epic light gloves and all heavy epic armor it wont let you equip them. On the sql table all is correct and same with .xml files, now when u click on the icon in the inventroy it will say weight only nothing else check image below

5b7bs8.jpg

Notice the second icon only has weight and doesnt say headgear. Does anyone know how to fix this problem. If u need more info Navicat is 5.0  

L2J Server Version:    3819

L2J Datapack Version:  6896

TY

Finally got it to work :) but here's one major problem and its like omg.

I have all armor icons etc and I can wear every epic armor apart from the epic light gloves and all heavy epic armor it wont let you equip them. On the sql table all is correct and same with .xml files, now when u click on the icon in the inventroy it will say weight only nothing else check image below

5b7bs8.jpg

Notice the second icon only has weight and doesnt say headgear. Does anyone know how to fix this problem. If u need more info Navicat is 5.0 

L2J Server Version:    3819

L2J Datapack Version:  6896

TY

well bro first of all gratz for this eh and now you can modify it from line of your armorgrp :) check column and see where need change value

No this made no difference I recopied the armor.txt and pasted it back in the armor.dat and still the same thing happened I am completely loast with this. I will update the client with Nc soft then redo it and see what happens

• 3 weeks later...