daggers

juusts

witch daggerist is the best human daggerist or D elf daggerist ?? i like to use it on 200x rates in that server is dances songs and warcryer chants and prophet buffs soo pls tell me with is better what dyes to use ?? what armor is the best or draconic set or tallum set max enchants is +40 !!!

thnx

firstly if you pk someone you can use dash and flee easy as in interlude dash recharges in 15 seconds!

secondly this class is my favorite as many ppl from here used to know me as BlAckDaGGeR (Adventurer) and i used to be a tank killing many ppl :P (in revenge,archon,infogate i was famous)(k4rmarr0ws,leon5,flare,throne might remember my char 8) )

third he is a pvp machine for me and easy to use in olympiads

about dyes i used to wear him dex+4 str-4 con+4 str-4 but this is your concern and affects your gameplay.choose whatever you like

firstly if you pk someone you can use dash and flee easy as in interlude dash recharges in 15 seconds!

secondly this class is my favorite as many ppl from here used to know me as BlAckDaGGeR (Adventurer) and i used to be a tank killing many ppl :P (in revenge,archon,infogate i was famous)(k4rmarr0ws,leon5,flare,throne might remember my char 8) )

third he is a pvp machine for me and easy to use in olympiads

about dyes i used to wear him dex+4 str-4 con+4 str-4 but this is your concern and affects your gameplay.choose whatever you like

strange dyes u use, -str  - that means low critical chance unless u have dagger +16 or more

i don't think that str has anything to do with crit chance (dunno)

but n0ble uses these dyes as he focuses on atck speed probably...

i used +12 Angel slayers (or haste or hpdrain-->for absorbing faster HP regeneration after a pvp :P )

dex--->determines the critical chance...str affects p attack!(the dyes i use reduce my p attack by 200 from 1300 it goes 1100 with +12 AS and gain much HP)

adventurers are not for frontline! i used to act like thief in sieges when my att speed was less than 1300...but when it was 1300 and over i was tank

some ppl may still remember me as adventurer

AW is just as good as TH if played right. F.death rocks. Same dyes as noble said. With Bb as dash to run away. Higher c.dmg and evasion. Alot of THs suffer from me. Oh and TH should use heavy if oponent has boss jewels. I play both btw.

Make Abyss Walker, he has the biggest dmg deal and the best chance on skills (with mortal strike loaded they are all dead)

Also abyss walker on 77-78lvl take 2 buffs that raise more the dmg on their skills and they raise more the success rate..

So choose the best (Abyss Walker) FTW! <<<====

Make Abyss Walker, he has the biggest dmg deal and the best chance on skills (with mortal strike loaded they are all dead)

Also abyss walker on 77-78lvl take 2 buffs that raise more the dmg on their skills and they raise more the success rate..

So choose the best (Abyss Walker) FTW! <<<====

Now how can you be so damn radical. Im sorry but i'll make your post an epic fail.

1. AW is only for a skilled player.(well as most daggers are, ain't like the archer spam atk and qhp/mana(if available)/cp pots all day long, stun shot, repeat)

2. AW can only get either boost to chance or to dmg and not AND but OR. If you can buff up both at the same time server is buged.

3. Ok AW IS the highest dmg output on crits. BUT! TH has atk speed boost so THs' skills refresh faster and has more HP to withstand those high dmg bursts.

Ok to sum it up AW is a STUN whore, low hp glass cannon. Yes Might be far the best dagger in LARGE pvp scenario. TH fast atking speed, better farmer, mirage/trick/switch own your ideal little carebear world. Best dagger for small pvp scenario. Awsome for griefing/training.

So it's all a matter of choice. PW is a training whore and a gay elf moron, to call PW a DD is to disgrace daggers.

theres no best dagger, its all about play style/player.

personally i like pw from daggers. evasion setup ftw, aw imo goes after pw. and th is last, because of the ridiculous skill landing rate. <3 focus death