Electric Guitars

CrazyManiac

What Mark of electric Guitars can you suggest me???  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What Mark of electric Guitars can you suggest me???

• Fender
    • Yamaha

I would choose a bmw.

For one time can you reply seriously????? i need your suggestions too not to watch Replies like yours one.... do you know from EG? Reply don't you? don't reply ..... -.-'

For one time can you reply seriously????? i need your suggestions too not to watch Replies like yours... one do you know from EG? Reply don't you? don't reply ..... -.-'

Don't you like BMW?The engines are always pro!

Why on earth someone would start electric guitar with a "FENDER" !!

Jesus think logical, is like buying a porsche while you start learn driving, you'll fail with a fender.

Try buying a old-style for starting.

Jackson.Fender is only good for begginers and it isn't something really special.

I got a jackson dinky hot rod flames and I can say it's just perfect.

Ermm, ok it was a bit expensive, but it is worthy.

PS:Chandy got a jackson too :P

PS2:Yamaha sucks ass imo.

It actually depends on the Fender you buy

for example a  FENDER SQUIER BULLET STRAT TORINO is great for a starter BUT a FENDER THURSTON MOORE JAZZMASTER for a starter ?! fail :D

for a example, when i started electric guitar i had an IBANEZ SA-08 LTD and my hand was ready to explode at the begining :D

Well i'm a bass player but i'm gonna saw you some guitars...First of all you want to buy them from Greece or you can use a credit card to buy them from other countries?

Well i'm a bass player but i'm gonna saw you some guitars...First of all you want to buy them from Greece or you can use a credit card to buy them from other countries?

From Greece ofc.... here in rhodes i found fender set with booster to that price i was told before 300-400 euro..... i think that's Nice Price for fender Guitars!

Why on earth someone would start electric guitar with a "FENDER" !!

Jesus think logical, is like buying a porsche while you start learn driving, you'll fail with a fender.

Try buying a old-style for starting.

haha you dumb fuk :D i started with a fender and the prices are logical + the sound is sweet