l2 is getting pwn :)

Read this kid, maybe you will learn something new :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_of_Warcraft

<3

great comeback

your post doesnt make any sense and doesnt answer any of my questions but nvmd no need to discuss with some1 like you

great comeback

your post doesnt make any sense and doesnt answer any of my questions but nvmd no need to discuss with some1 like you

you just dont wanna addmit that l2 became worst

you just dont wanna addmit that l2 became worst

matter of taste

for you it maybe have gotten worse and for me  the game mechanics even did become better

I just cant handle it if ppl think wow invented everything and that every mmos i coping wow which isnt true :)

Thats a funny topic overall only killik can  actually come up with a point.

Heres my 5cent about this...i play lineage since nearly 4years now i played on official for nearly 2years.I played wow too and other mmos so i have a good view about them.

About the c/p stuff.Nobody should have a word since every mmo have similar systems/skills/races just in other name.Once i heard from someone that lineage copied the instance system from wow which is nonsense since every mmorpg without exception have an instance system(and by the way the wow instance system is the worst of all and the DDO(dungeons and dragons online)instance system is the best),or the skills but killik prooved that before me.Point beeing wow c/ped a hell of a lot things too you blame them for that?NO.Than why you blame ncsoft?

About lineage beeing bad lately...well im not going admit it since its completely wrong.Here the thing what i noticed about lineage in the past 4years.

C3,C4,C5-there are the "op" classes you create a character that everybody use and you can kill partys alone without any problem(i think those who remember for example a duelist was one of these op chars).

Interlude-for me the worst chronicle of all totally nonsense addons along with a lot more unbalance based on the same thinking like it was before "have tons of ppl with same char > various gameplay.

Kamael and chronicles since than-Thats the funny one they started it with a new creative team and they started to shake things up.Kamael was bad i admit that i hated to play kamael BUT since hellbound things are on the good way and you see heres the thing why many of you say "i hate gracia i hate gracia" so here are some of the main reasons which i discovered from youtube videos/posts/reviews from retail/l2j players...

Many ppl keep saying the interface and the kamaels which is invalid the interface is really user friendly simple to use and looks good and about the kamaels yes i dont like the looks of them too but i dont play a game for the look of the chars(if we watch the look of the chars non of you should play wow).

Many ppl say its unbalanced...hell no its not yes sure there are classes that over other classes thats the "hierarchy" of the classes BUT you cant find a class that cant be killed by any other class which means you get killed and you kill others that simple.

And personally i think the biggest reason why you guys hate it l2 since kamael is the fact that non of you can play non of you knows nothing about the game and all of you complain about it.And in my opinion if you dont know something its dont mean that its bad so 1st learn what the game offers you and judge after that instead of crying all day long in several topics about how bad lineage is without a reason :)

when l2 was born`ed wow did not existed

the fact is wow will never have the popularity of l2 and the comunity of l2

so what some skills are the same or similar..but how do u know they copy from blizzard? are u a blizzard dev? or smthing?

lets leave everyone with his own game

the fact is l2 > wow

Loled at this one... WoW is by far more popular than l2... How can u say the opposite? :S

Although i don't like it at all i can't say -beep- like this about that game :S

Thats a funny topic overall only killik can  actually come up with a point.

Heres my 5cent about this...i play lineage since nearly 4years now i played on official for nearly 2years.I played wow too and other mmos so i have a good view about them.

About the c/p stuff.Nobody should have a word since every mmo have similar systems/skills/races just in other name.Once i heard from someone that lineage copied the instance system from wow which is nonsense since every mmorpg without exception have an instance system(and by the way the wow instance system is the worst of all and the DDO(dungeons and dragons online)instance system is the best),or the skills but killik prooved that before me.Point beeing wow c/ped a hell of a lot things too you blame them for that?NO.Than why you blame ncsoft?

About lineage beeing bad lately...well im not going admit it since its completely wrong.Here the thing what i noticed about lineage in the past 4years.

C3,C4,C5-there are the "op" classes you create a character that everybody use and you can kill partys alone without any problem(i think those who remember for example a duelist was one of these op chars).

Interlude-for me the worst chronicle of all totally nonsense addons along with a lot more unbalance based on the same thinking like it was before "have tons of ppl with same char > various gameplay.

Kamael and chronicles since than-Thats the funny one they started it with a new creative team and they started to shake things up.Kamael was bad i admit that i hated to play kamael BUT since hellbound things are on the good way and you see heres the thing why many of you say "i hate gracia i hate gracia" so here are some of the main reasons which i discovered from youtube videos/posts/reviews from retail/l2j players...

Many ppl keep saying the interface and the kamaels which is invalid the interface is really user friendly simple to use and looks good and about the kamaels yes i dont like the looks of them too but i dont play a game for the look of the chars(if we watch the look of the chars non of you should play wow).

Many ppl say its unbalanced...hell no its not yes sure there are classes that over other classes thats the "hierarchy" of the classes BUT you cant find a class that cant be killed by any other class which means you get killed and you kill others that simple.

And personally i think the biggest reason why you guys hate it l2 since kamael is the fact that non of you can play non of you knows nothing about the game and all of you complain about it.And in my opinion if you dont know something its dont mean that its bad so 1st learn what the game offers you and judge after that instead of crying all day long in several topics about how bad lineage is without a reason :)

just loled here tbh.... duelist killing everybody at c3/c4 ? totally wrong ... they didn't even add Crit on skills and Duelist dmg were so low , played 3 years in DN and classes were totally balanced and still are , even with mutants , except in interlude when AI+Zealot were stackable but nothing else

many l2 players left cause of Gracia , my whole clan left in retail (like 60 men...)

Wow has always been more famous then l2 and will always be

l2 was populated at c4/c3 after that , (kamael HB Gracia...) was totally empty (retail)

just loled here tbh.... duelist killing everybody at c3/c4 ? totally wrong ... they didn't even add Crit on skills and Duelist dmg were so low , played 3 years in DN and classes were totally balanced and still are , even with mutants , except in interlude when AI+Zealot were stackable but nothing else

many l2 players left cause of Gracia , my whole clan left in retail (like 60 men...)

Wow has always been more famous then l2 and will always be

l2 was populated at c4/c3 after that , (kamael HB Gracia...) was totally empty (retail)

okay human stupidity won again you dont have again absolutely nothing against gracia you see the fact of the matter is...YES i played on retail NOT on DN(which is a shit donators land always was and always will be)and just to tell you eg in C5(read my message again(C3,C4,C5)duelist was really OP along with lots of others classes(mages especially sps or the overlord when root had a high chance on raids etc etc)so in fact you just prooved that you are nothing more than a crybaby...

And by the way you are the one who compare l2 to wow which is invalid killik prooved it i prooved it WOW c/ped a lot of things too and you dont blame blizzard ncsoft did the same and you blame them thats just hide behind reasons created by yourself so you can believe that its not your fault that you cant play the game any longer(yes indeed the NA/EU retail servers atm have a bad developer team they are lazy thats why the NA/EU servers are not that good).

Anyway i see you dont understand nothing from lineage and the way mmos work overall so maybe just maybe it would be better if instead of create nonsense topics to increase your post count just leave the development to the developers and dont disturb the players who still instead of crying want to enjoy the game until they can.

okay human stupidity won again you dont have again absolutely nothing against gracia you see the fact of the matter is...YES i played on retail NOT on DN(which is a shit donators land always was and always will be)and just to tell you eg in C5(read my message again(C3,C4,C5)duelist was really OP along with lots of others classes(mages especially sps or the overlord when root had a high chance on raids etc etc)so in fact you just prooved that you are nothing more than a crybaby...

And by the way you are the one who compare l2 to wow which is invalid killik prooved it i prooved it WOW c/ped a lot of things too and you dont blame blizzard ncsoft did the same and you blame them thats just hide behind reasons created by yourself so you can believe that its not your fault that you cant play the game any longer(yes indeed the NA/EU retail servers atm have a bad developer team they are lazy thats why the NA/EU servers are not that good).

Anyway i see you dont understand nothing from lineage and the way mmos work overall so maybe just maybe it would be better if instead of create nonsense topics to increase your post count just leave the development to the developers and dont disturb the players who still instead of crying want to enjoy the game until they can.

<3 the way u rage and makes me rage u more tbh (i like it ! )

Dragon was/is donator island (Dragon only) other servers are just normal NM/Inifnity...Glad wasn't OP at C3/C4 (C5 Dunno) so dont talk about bullshits , Neither SPS nor Overlord were OP...everything was balanced , and it was balanced at DN too which was subclass server so stop talking about shits and go play Gracia and leave Old persons disscuss here kid

<3 the way u rage and makes me rage u more tbh (i like it ! )

Dragon was/is donator island (Dragon only) other servers are just normal NM/Inifnity...Glad wasn't OP at C3/C4 (C5 Dunno) so dont talk about bullshits , Neither SPS nor Overlord were OP...everything was balanced , and it was balanced at DN too which was subclass server so stop talking about shits and go play Gracia and leave Old persons disscuss here kid

actually im 21 so think about it before you call me kid :)

and sps were not op?than you live in another world mages were op(and still a bit)in every chronicle but yeah you still talk about DN not about retail :)

actually im 21 so think about it before you call me kid :)

and sps were not op?than you live in another world mages were op(and still a bit)in every chronicle but yeah you still talk about DN not about retail :)

well you act as a kid so maybe u got a brain of a kid thats why am calling y like that

Full buff party archers could rape mages easily... 2 shot max if they hit as crit so stop kidding u probably had a BH and was pvping vs mage without buffs...

well you act as a kid so maybe u got a brain of a kid thats why am calling y like that

Full buff party archers could rape mages easily... 2 shot max if they hit as crit so stop kidding u probably had a BH and was pvping vs mage without buffs...

you are stupid you dont see the whole picture unlike you i think not only in 1 type of class vs 1 type of class an archer ofc can rape a mage since mages lost the distance adventage + low p.def against archers but watch another type of character(meele fighters for example)and you see all of them get owned if the mage can play...

anyway i see its like talk to a deaf you will never understand what lineage is you just continue to crying and whineing about everything you dont like(while nobody care what you like or dont like)

you are stupid you dont see the whole picture unlike you i think not only in 1 type of class vs 1 type of class an archer ofc can rape a mage since mages lost the distance adventage + low p.def against archers but watch another type of character(meele fighters for example)and you see all of them get owned if the mage can play...

anyway i see its like talk to a deaf you will never understand what lineage is you just continue to crying and whineing about everything you dont like(while nobody care what you like or dont like)

rofl so melee chars were weak ? like ? Destro had Guets/Frenzy stackable....so Destro could use a bow ,TH could rape many mages in a row , tyrant + bison + bow... again and again stop talking about bullshits and stop being a dumb imo u didn't play at c4 ... cause there was no range difference between Archer and mage , it was implanted in interlude /fail now go play gracia

rofl so melee chars were weak ? like ? Destro had Guets/Frenzy stackable....so Destro could use a bow ,TH could rape many mages in a row , tyrant + bison + bow... again and again stop talking about bullshits and stop being a dumb imo u didn't play at c4 ... cause there was no range difference between Archer and mage , it was implanted in interlude /fail now go play gracia

you dont understand nothing from what i said...

1.RANGE you know what it is?a destro/th/tyrant with bow had around 700 range max and a mage had 900 range idiot the only chance was to somehow(stun mostly)get close so you can kill the mage

2.that shows me you dont played at all on official you see if you equip a bow with a not archer class(aka you dont have the bow mastery in a certain lvl)you dont gain the whole stat bonus of the weapon you use

3.range diff beetwen archer and mage was not implemented in interlude you failed with that the range difference started to come in when they changed the archers damage formula so your damage depends on the distance beetwen you and your target and with that they added lvl80+ skills which were able to boost up the range of an archer until 1050 against the 900 max range of a mage :)