[Battle] Client Modding Battle.

This still seems strange to me; I wouldn't have mind if he would have taken another day to make it. If one participant has time to finish it, it doesn't mean the other has spend the same amount of time to it yet... perhaps a time limit for next time (if you start it on friday, say that submission needs to be sunday evening at latest, or something like that, 3 days...)

True, probably forgot some more weapons that were lacking, it just seems like a strange set of weapons like this, but it also wasn't like a rule for the competition or something so :)

Now we wait for Seketh?

He had to hurry because I knew that most judges would be offline if he gave his work on Monday for example..

Thank God, the majority of the Judges were on so we could give the results.

Yea, we will wait for Setekh to express his opinion, but it's obvious that Sofaki is the winner..

Gratz to both by the way!

Ye im here just to fill some space with my name in users replays.. xD

Anyway is pretty obvious that i will vote for sofy. because the color, animation just blends together so good that in comparison with Devangell™ ... well... eh you get it :P

I'm not so technical with alpha colors and shit like that, but i got taste, and what i can say is that Devangell's looks like blue glossy cardboard XD

My vote gos to sofy. Good work.

Also Devangell keep trying ur getting there xD

Congratulations to both of you, and especially the winner.

18265.jpg

Sofia is the winner!

Thanks for the Battle! See you around for even more battles! ;]