Online Hate

NotAbastard

The Online Albanian war against greece is a fact. Even if we like it or not, we are receiving insults from everywhere.

Here are some of the examples

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4vnpWFpJHM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRtJIVub1_c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSNRk83ZJek

I personally believe that we must react.

Not to insult albanians, just react.

It's not that I am a racist, but if I am called a GayREEK I really get pissed off

So what ya guys think?

@in case this topic turns to a flame war, sb delete it, it is about our country being hated

lol, first movie is dead link. 2nd and 3rd movies are so boring xD anyway as for me its so childish to s.hit talk about countrys xD how old are they? and beter question is how old are you? to react on that kind of s.hit talk... is it touch you so much that some kid sit in fron of his mmonitor and do the s.hit just trying to piss of someone else on his side of cable? XD... n/c

lol, first movie is dead link. 2nd and 3rd movies are so boring xD anyway as for me its so childish to s.hit talk about countrys xD how old are they? and beter question is how old are you? to react on that kind of s.hit talk... is it touch you so much that some kid sit in fron of his mmonitor and do the s.hit just trying to piss of someone else on his side of cable? XD... n/c

first of all age has nothing to do with patriotism.

Second of all, I cannot watch my country being humiliated with that way, even by 9 year olds. Even if they are so young, somebody has to pull their ear.

man xD for me its something like when homeles man trying to have fun and laugh at you that you have ugly home xD...

but okey lets think about it in your way... so you want to react in some way to it? and what will you do? same thing as they? and be just like they are?

man xD for me its something like when homeles man trying to have fun and laugh at you that you have ugly home xD...

but okey lets think about it in your way... so you want to react in some way to it? and what will you do? same thing as they? and be just like they are?

from this point... you are right... Just the patriot inside me woke up :P

Ok...You say that we must react...i agree with that...so what you propose(protinis(grafw metafrasi epidi den eimai sigouros an grafete etsi :P ))?to make a video or something..?

Edit:0xa0x00x0a0x0ax0a0x0a0x0a0x0a0xa0x0a0x0a0

Ti leei to trito video?oti i Ellada eklepse tin istoria apo tous alvanous??0xa0x0ax0a00a0xa0x0a0xa0x0a0xa0x0ax0a0xa0x0a0x0ax0a0x0ax0a

Reeeee proidopiiste prin dinete tetia video :P

Imarton xa0x0a000x0a0x0a0x00a0x0 akou eki klepsame tin istoria apo tous alvanouns!x0a0xa0x00ax0a0x0a0x0a0x0a0x0a0x0a0x0ax0ax0a

imarton vradiatiko eliosa!

Ok...You say that we must react...i agree with that...so what you propose(protinis(grafw metafrasi epidi den eimai sigouros an grafete etsi :P ))?to make a video or something..?

Edit:0xa0x00x0a0x0ax0a0x0a0x0a0x0a0xa0x0a0x0a0

Ti leei to trito video?oti i Ellada eklepse tin istoria apo tous alvanous??0xa0x0ax0a00a0xa0x0a0xa0x0a0xa0x0ax0a0xa0x0a0x0ax0a0x0ax0a

Reeeee proidopiiste prin dinete tetia video :P

Imarton xa0x0a000x0a0x0a0x00a0x0 akou eki klepsame tin istoria apo tous alvanouns!x0a0xa0x00ax0a0x0a0x0a0x0a0x0a0x0a0x0ax0ax0a

imarton vradiatiko eliosa!

we've made videos already ;)

btw kai gw eliwsa :P

i hate racism

yeah its normal...

and patriotism but this should not be tolerated....

lol?!

ok so you hate racism and patrioism ? do you even know what patriotism mean? omfg xD so emo xD go to your corner and cry there ;) (or to topic about emos and cry there:P)

yeah its normal...

lol?!

ok so you hate racism and patrioism ? do you even know what patriotism mean? omfg xD so emo xD go to your corner and cry there ;) (or to topic about emos and cry there:P)

lol

you owned him...

btw i don't think he meant that