Credit's:

Design: Boro

Coding: Lelouch

Cutenews ID/PSW:

ID: Admin

PSW: Admin

How to edit:

How to edit On / Off is in the .txt .

How to edit cutenews that it fully would work ?

Upload all the files to FTP,

And go to http://www.****.com/cutenews

Then:

1. Go to your ftp, and then:

Cutenews > data.

And then change permissions on these files (Right click, and the last button):

news.txt

postponed_news.txt

unapproved_news.txt

comments.txt

users.db.php

archives

2. Go to Options > Personal Options and edit your Password.

3. Go to Options > Integration Wizards (News and RSS) > 2. Integrate News into your site.

Then Number of Active News to Display: Write 4, and then Proceed to Integration >>.

You will get etc.:

CuteNews determined your full path to show_news.php to be: '/home/****/domains/maxcheaters.wu.lt/public_html/web_6/cutenews/show_news.php'
If for some reasons the include path is incorrect or does not work, please determine
the relative path for including show_news.php yourself or consult your administrator

Ok, let's move on.

4. Go to Index.php , and find this line:

<?PHP
$number=4;
$category=1;
include("[b]/home/****/domains/maxcheaters.wu.lt/public_html/web_6/cutenews/show_news.php[/b]");
?>

Then change

/home/****/domains/maxcheaters.wu.lt/public_html/web_6/cutenews/show_news.php

With the code that you got from 2 - 3.

Stop slicing the website and call it coding, because it ain't! OK, there's some CSS, but it doesn't do much. Try actually coding the design from a scratch, because this one still isn't compatible with higher screen resolutions. The design is getting better, but not the code.

Cheers.

coder? just save for web and u call self a coder? its very bad option to keep website ported straight from the photoshop. Better code from scratch,align all content to center (because in my resolution 1680*1050 whole website is in left) and also make news-content container size to be dynamic not static, because now , when website ported straight from photoshop u better dont make many news because if there will be too much content whole website design will be messed up... Anymay,good job for sharing... GL

• 2 weeks later...

if it have css or something u can try in css body write

margin-left: auto ;

margin-right: auto ;

If is dosen't just put in html under <body> <center> and put </center> where u need to finish :D

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...