[Help] pick up when botting

i read somewhere that u should disable the pick up option while you are botting because server drops invisible items that only bots see and thats how you get banned....  it this true?  and if it is how can i just pick up the herbs for hp/mp ....plz help  thanks

i read somewhere that u should disable the pick up option while you are botting because server drops invisible items that only bots see and thats how you get banned....  it this true?  and if it is how can i just pick up the herbs for hp/mp ....plz help  thanks

Actually there is such a herb . I have seen it before on www.l2ex.pl to be exact . The way to avoid this is by adding the item in the "Do not " list if you are using l2net .

It is not sure but it is most likely this item : Potion of Energy Mantenaince ID 20391. Although it's not entirely sure . Add it to your ignore list

Nah thats not true.... No waaay....

Have botted on many servers and didn't get banned yet from invisible items?!

o.O xD invisible items re old method in servers with lazy admins which can't creat good protection :P

Anyway on topic, if u use walker just setup "do not pick up [id] or [name]", if server use autopickup just setup auto delete stack or something; for L2net jus kinda same, auto delete stack or don't pickup ;p