About the black ribbon in the signature.Polish Tragedy in Smolensk

Neo1993k

Hi People!

It is for everyone which don't know about this tragedy

I got the private message to the topic what happened.Why we have Black shelf marks and black ribbons?

Ok so on the 10.04.2010 day in Smolensku a presidential aeroplane crashed with the elite of the state,Katyn families with the president Lech Kaczyński and Maria Kaczyńska.Nobody survived

Tu-154 aircraft heading from Warsaw to Smolensk with Polish President Lech Kaczynski and his spouse on board crashed 300-400 meters away from air-strip of Severniy military airport in Smolensk region, Russia. Onboard were Polish President Lech Kaczynski, his spouse Maria Kaczynska, as well as many high ranking officials. According to the recent data, there were 96 people aboard. Body of President Lech Kaczynski returned home on April 11.

More info:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrsX28wHOLg

36815.3.jpg

Condolence for families of dead victims in this disaster (*)

this happend coz Kaczynski order the pilot to land even tho there was no chance for land.

it's a fact he hate to get late. Also you remember the episode some years ago (not sure about time) where he fired all staff coz he went late in a ceremony.

My condolences to all Polonia.

Ok so on the 10.04.2010 day in Smolensku a presidential aeroplane crashed with the elite of the state,Katyn families with the president Lech Kaczyński and Maria Kaczyńska.Nobody survived

Sounds like it was planned. I really not believe that it was an accident.

I heared from news that the pilot's from the airplane knew a bit the russian language although the Russians should speak English because they said English is the only used language in airplans and so ...

and what I like .. In Poland many ppl are sad about the tragedy ...

it this happend with our President [RO] more then half of the country would party :))

Sounds like it was planned. I really not believe that it was an accident.

The pilot didn't probably understand the announcement from Russian he believes about the bad weather condition above the airport and he offered him landing at the substitute airport. The pilot in spite of it tried Poland to touch down on the airport in Smolensk. He ran short of 15 metres in order to touch down without the problem

I heared from news that the pilot's from the airplane knew a bit the russian language although the Russians should speak English because they said English is the only used language in airplans and so ...

and what I like .. In Poland many ppl are sad about the tragedy ...

it this happend with our President [RO] more then half of the country would party :))

Haha same on greece if that happened to our president not the half but all the country would party

I saw this pic some days ago, now i get it xD

x58946.jpg

Nice stupid kid made that image... I am behind abortion. He see if own mother and father die we will have nice joke.