interlude V-lineage Server!!!

prioni

http://vlins.no-ip.org

Full Interlude Server with all Interlude Skills and armors-items.

Server Rates:

Exp: x5

Sp: x5

Drop:x3

Adena Drop:x7

BIG Community!!!Server Restart every 7 hours

Create Account,Download the Patch,Create Game character and enjoy our Server!!!

Server is Up with 100MB upload!!!Special Thanks to GONET Internet Cafe Kalamatas!!!

We will waiting for you!!!

With a lot of respect to MaxBastards!!!

=GM=Mastixa

The rules is copy/paste from L2 Arena reborn.. LOL ..

V-Lineage2

L2 Walker isn't allowed and if caught using it you will be banned immediately.

Sharing accounts is allowed but you are responsible for giving out your information.

Give your information out at your own risk.

GMs do not restore lost or dropped items.

Due Wipe or Rollback your characters or any other of your lost data will not be restored.

Each player allowed to have max 3 accounts. ( dual box )

In case player will be captured with more then 3 accounts they will be banned .

Arena Reborn

L2 Walker isn't allowed and if caught using it you will be banned immediately.

Sharing accounts is allowed but you are responsible for giving out your information.

Give your information out at your own risk.

GMs do not restore lost or dropped items.

Due Wipe or Rollback your characters or any other of your lost data will not be restored.

Each player allowed to have max 3 accounts. ( dual box )

In case player will be captured with more then 3 accounts they will be banned .

Also

V-Lineage2

You must respect all Paranormal Lineage 2 Staff..

No bug exploiting (Grief Buffing players in town , sniping, etc. ).

Do not impersonate staff.

Do not use modification or third party scripts/programs.

No hateful, nazi comments or racial slurs.

Do not spam chat.

Do not ask to become a GM.

Do not beg for adena or items.

Selling items to other players by real money not allowed on our server, players that will try to sell or buy items by real money will be banned without any warning. Do not hit NPCs.

Arena Reborn

You must respect all L][ Arena Reborn Staff..

No bug exploiting (Grief Buffing players in town , sniping, etc. ).

Do not impersonate staff.

Do not use modification or third party scripts/programs.

No hateful, nazi comments or racial slurs.

Do not spam chat.

Do not ask to become a GM.

Do not beg for adena or items.

Selling items to other players by real money not allowed on our server, players that will try to sell or buy items by real money will be banned without any warning. Do not hit NPCs.

The rules is copy/paste from L2 Arena reborn.. LOL ..

when somebody lacks inspiration he justs copies and pastes things...oneo has fans then ;D lolen

No guiz only the site was copy-paste i had a lot of job to do.

we had serius problem with "OTE" all town here.

are you sure for "The rules is copy/paste from L2 Arena reborn.. LOL .. " ?

is NOT from L2 arena this.i think every server need those rules for the stability.thats the reason to not change them.

thank you a lot for your "support" dudes you are not alone on this world and you are not the only with L2 Java servers.

nice community and this is the last time for me here cause i was i waited for some "support and good words" for me and my server....

but that was my fault.

thank a lot one more time :(

Goodmorning prioni!yes your server rocks.im sorry for all those ppl ho tell bad words for your server :(

i know its so bad this:( you have good experiance for l2 servers and i know this is not  fair for you.

im in your town too and i had the same problem with my upload.so i understand you :(

you ppl if you dont know "prioni" was a gm to bnb server before 1.5 year.

if you remember the name =GM=Vampire was prioni :( so he has more xperiance from us.

i dont understand where is the negative to make a server with rules from another servers?

i cant understand you ppl, why you don't support him?YOU have PVP servers you know how is it this.

HE have a low rate servers with staffs and work from all of YOU.HE SUPPORT YOU AND MAXBASTARDS COMMUNITY why you don't support HIM??? WHY?????

WHY ARE YOU SO BAD PPL?

HE DONT LOOSE ANYTHING BUT YOU LOOSE!!!

Think about it IDIOTS.

BYE BYE AND FROM ME TOO

ixaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooo tsaprrrrrrrr

1st)we didnt criticize anyone...in this area ppl advertise their server and users judge them if they are good or not if they ll play there or not...

2)we arenot in place to aknowledge which ppl were GMs in which server...maybe he was at bnb maybe not( i never played there so i dont care ;D)

3)from the time server rules are NOT copyrighted by the one who created them everyine is free to copy them

4)about the inspiration i ve said in my reply is because in my server 5 servers have copied my rules my site my section my start posts .......i dont have anything with you...the replies were just for fun as there were NOT comments on server gameplay

5)100mb upload? maybe you wanted to write something else?

6)i (i hope we) will NOT apologize for nothing as nobody comment on server(lag,gmcorruption,donators mpla mpla mpla)

and vampirian WATCH YOUR TONGUE A LITTLE as we speak politely...look the answer above and learn....

pff i hate when somebody acts like it

hm? Game: Online Online: 4 Accounts: 26 Chars : 21 Clans: 1

Well good luck with ur server xD

that was better answer from all those .

everyone need goodluck from the beggining. so i wish goodluck to Prioni too.

noble my  tongue was ok like your TONGUE.

you was Bad with this m8.

i think he dont need anyone.

he has all the luck with him.

and for the first day he is ok with ppl.

if i see something like this again i ll be more bad next time cause you have a site and you must HELP  your visitors and not to criticize.

and yes you  criticize this m8.

you have to apologize to him not me.

my server is ok. i have 50 mb upload.

the site is to my home machine in diffrent conection.

so i believe he has the same thing.

dont criticize the game-login server with the site.

do you know how slowly is yours?

not all time but only the night its ok.

ixaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooo tsa prrrr

you really need to learn some manners dont you?and you must learn to read first or better chew than talking...... >:(

1)let me make you clear that i will NOT apologize neither to you neither to prioni....are we clear?stuck it in your mind for i wont say it again...ok?lolen!!! we ll never get to defencive position for such meaningless reason where i have no role...

2)i have my opinion,i express my opinion whenever i want to,i speak politely respecting other members without flaming them (just like you do) 8) but i havent expressed my opinion for this server as i commented something about the rules not your server...

3)

if i see something like this again i ll be more bad next time cause you have a site and you must HELP  your visitors and not to criticize.

the questions i have are:

-is this some kind of threat?

-do you want us post "yes it is the best server come on play it is the best owns mpla mpla mpla?"i wont do it  ;D ever nowhere

4)

my server is ok. i have 50 mb upload.
the site is to my home machine in diffrent conection.
so i believe he has the same thing.
dont criticize the game-login server with the site.
do you know how slowly is yours?
not all time but only the night its ok.

didnt quite understand the presence of such stats in this thread...but from what i manage to gather i see that you have part,relationship,friendship,position,role in this server and friend of prioni...you seek to protect your server not user prioni

5)stop this meaningless flaming...ok?i ask for it politely so cut it off

LET ME MAKE YOU CLEAR THAT IN THIS AREA WE DONT SAY GOOD LUCK OR WHY IS SERVER CLOSED OR WHEN WILL IT REOPEN....HERE IS A COMMENT AREA WHERE USERS ADVERTISE SERVERS AND USERS COMMENT IF THEY ARE GOOD OR SUX nothing more nothing else...

dont keep it like that or i ll be forced to lock this thread...i aint gonna ask sorry to no one

btw with such behavior if you are an admin somewhere(to a forum or server) you wont get further...instead of improving you ll end up being dissapeared into the void of failed ideas, failed admins, failed servers because you dont see something open minded and you let your anger of misunderstood flow through you...i doubt if you have read the topic carefully...i ve made up my mind about some ppl here 8)

have a nice day

ok stop it now pls. i dont wanna any more....

they have some rights vamp like you.

thank you all guiz and stop pls here. i have a server,you are the masters. thanks for all of your share and that was very helpfull for me.

i will say my last bye here and i will walk alone.  wish me goodluck ..

and have a nice day.