hellbound [L2OFF] L2 Renegade

The*Raven

About 95 in average right now, it's growing each day :)

There are over 1200 chars as well.

No problem ;)

Yeah but you have many chars from beta right?

On beta I make like ~5 chars my 2 friend make this same ;) .

Very low online for me ;/

Manti ( If I can tell that for you? )  I wait for this server about a year (?) But when it start and i writin (No WIPE since BETA) I lost my time for server.. And low adv... Ahh.. I think the server is really good but No Wipe and low online status :C

There was a wipe on closed beta, open beta lasted not long as expected, there were no bugs, no advantages what so over, no reason to wipe, really didn't affect anything.

and well online low status, that's your choice, it's brand new, many people just choose to build from fresh, and it grows every day.

ya the server is brand new and is growing..... most servers with 1000 people on have retarded admins that leave ports open all the time that dont deserve any players at all, but yet people play them for some strange reason.....

• 2 weeks later...

hey im wondering what people think on this forum..... im wondering if people prefer Hellbound or Interlude...... many players are telling me to switch to interlude so im asking peoples opinions here :P