[Share] Angelican Weapons CT2.4

Hello Cheaters.I like L2 Client Modifications i study and learn for TGA Files, i read mutch Guides and

i make my first Custom Weapons Set CT2.4(for Gracia Epilogue).I take some Hero Weapons or Infinity weapons it dosen't matter

and i Edit and Change Colors and more.....I share in our forum to see my Customs and tell me my rongs!

I hope you like my 1st Collection.Thank's alot and Have fun!

Angelican Weapons

Some Pictures:

galaxyweaponspic.jpg

Download:

Angelican Weapons CT2.4.rar

Created from Galaxy™.

I hope you like my work :)

u should remove the black  lines:)

yy i know but it's my first weapons and i don't have fix yet i will do it but for now.

Just do it i share it  and i update the guide !

[NoX*ShiNe" post=978427" timestamp="1270846172]

Good Job!!

continue.

Thnx but it isn't my best Project.

I promise you will see best Customs for this ;)

I want be a Good L2 Client Developer one Day :)

just fix the alpha and they will be cool! ;)

yy i will do it just free time i started my new project and i work i my New Custom Weapons + Armors set!!

but ty for your comment :)

too simple weapons.... too bad textures :/ u are lucky i dont have delete access :/

pfff if you don't likemy weapons and you want removed PM in Moderator and i write again is my first custom.

You are expert Client Developer.I just learn fro Modifications....... :/

pfff if you don't likemy weapons and you want removed PM in Moderator and i write again is my first custom.

You are expert Client Developer.I just learn fro Modifications....... :/

well.... here its not a training forum :/ we are making share to keep the forum active.... if 23 user from the 60k start to post their attemps at client mods it will be a MESS!!!

here we post things that one srv maybe need it... its more like personally... if u had a srv u would add those items???

if not dont share them but keep fix them!!!! until u are happy for the result and u think that it worths the share then do it

well.... here its not a training forum :/ we are making share to keep the forum active.... if 23 user from the 60k start to post their attemps at client mods it will be a MESS!!!

here we post things that one srv maybe need it... its more like personally... if u had a srv u would add those items???

if not dont share them but keep fix them!!!! until u are happy for the result and u think that it worths the share then do it

:$ OKay Sofi you are right i promise you, just i make a Custom and i want Share in MXC i will saw you first for test it,ok ?

:)

:$ OKay Sofi you are right i promise you, just i make a Custom and i want Share in MXC i will saw you first for test it,ok ?

:)

ok u can pm me one img of ur work or u can ask me for help... not only u.. everyone :P