[L2J] L2 CrackHouse

`Vaxil

I play in this server for 1 day now and I can tell that it's a pretty good server .... Easy enchant and farming so every1 can get max enchanted equip just in 2 or 3 days

I play in this server for 1 day now and I can tell that it's a pretty good server .... Easy enchant and farming so every1 can get max enchanted equip just in 2 or 3 days

bring your friends too!

sounds good, Ill give it a try

edit: #1

the site looks good, I found the patches easily. Mirror 1 looks like broken though, 2nd ran cool. I made my account really fast, the autocreation is a good point, made a new char in a few sec.gmshop looks good, Ive seen it on other servers, but its not a problem, Im used to it so I found everything easy. Buffer seems ok to me, dunno what is the cap for it yet.

Global GK is cool, in the town section, the towns special places are listed too, so no more borring running for blacksmith in giran for example.

2u56mhs.jpg

Global GK's only problem is there is no xp/ lvl farming grounds, you should implent this. I haven't see any global chat yet, that makes me so lonely on the server. imo you should add to new chars some max no grade stuff, that would help out new comers. I will edit my post when i improve myself more.

edit: #2

I made lvl83, in mos, I thought lvling will be a pain the ass, but then I moved to the easiest custom farm area, the xp there is huge, so no prob to get lvl85.

What I noticed is, that in farm place I have like 10sec delay, cause of lag, it can't be my connection, I checked it. Everything else seems fine, I got the lvl81+ skills automatically, so thats sweet. Skills look like fine for me, Ive tied a soulhund, usually, its the most bugged class, but it works ok here.

Everything summed up, Its a really good server, I was looking for something like this, I missed the xp area's section at global gk, but I can live without it. The main problem is the huge lag delay, dunno how you will solve this, but looking forward to seeing its gone:) best wishes.

• 2 weeks later...