A vindication of rights!

MrMG

I am standing here before you with few requests, requests that should be fufilled for good.

In this topic I will talk about what rights we normal members fairly should own.

[*] Viewing our own karma changes.

[*] Viewing other people's profiles

[*] Being able to search for members [on SMF admins have an "Members" menu where they can search for members]

[*] The buddy list fixed and a chat with buddies chat added.

So here's my statement WHY we should achieve those things.

1. Because It's unfair to not be able to view our own karma changes as far as I know moderators are obligated to add reasons to they karma changes . And what note will we take from the smite, sometimes moderators do NOT tell us when we get smitted our applauded and we can't really know why we got it and we can't change ourself for the best of our future if we just don't know what was our mistake. And no, I'm not saying that because I got smitted but It is more than fair to have that option available to us normal users.

2. What harm will it be to view for example our friend's profile ? Not being able to view it is just unfair. I know that VIP/Donators should be something more than us normal members for paying but I mean what they already got the "colored name" "change custom tittle" "change karma" "view profiles" "view all hidden things" and many more so I'm asking you again what harm will it be to have these options for us too?

3. Why shouldn't be able to search for members ? That is unexplainable to me really. YOu might say but why would you need to search for members that's pointless. Well yeah but let's say you've seen a spammer somewhere a day or two passed you just remember partly his nickname . Wouldn't it be better to search for his name report it and then be happy ? Instead of wondering who was that spammer and etecera.

4. Buddy system isn't working well and it should be fixed a module for direct chatting with buddies should be added and the forum Chat , removed as no one really logs in it.

That is all, I hope you moderators and especially Maxtor will take note of my topic and you will take your time to answer and not instantly lock it and say "we've already discussed this".  I want answers with statements.

Best regards.

~MG.

this is up to maxtor.

though these rights are reserved already for VIPs and i dont think maxtor will add it on regular members too.