[Question]If i install windows 7 on second partition on.....

Thelasthero

If i install windows 7 on second partition on windows xp professional 32-bit, will i still be able to boot windows xp? I mean i have windows xp on my computer, but i have partitioned my hard disk 1/2, and at the second place i want to install windows 7, but if i install them, will i be able to boot windows xp again, because i have heard that windows 7 and lineage 2 have a lot of problems...... Answer fast please!!! Thanks.

and l2 works fine on w7 but I have crazy bith dept change when TAB the window

look, i had problems with l2 (i had windows 7 before 3 months), i had problems like i started l2.exe and nothing happened, and 1 other error i got was something that was saying contact etc etc.

If i install windows 7 on second partition on windows xp professional 32-bit, will i still be able to boot windows xp? I mean i have windows xp on my computer, but i have partitioned my hard disk 1/2, and at the second place i want to install windows 7, but if i install them, will i be able to boot windows xp again, because i have heard that windows 7 and lineage 2 have a lot of problems...... Answer fast please!!! Thanks.

yes ofc you can a friend of me has 4 partitions windows 7,vista,xp and linux on 1 pc with 500 gb HD

and about l2 i have windows 7 and i dont have an problem with l2 it works fine like on xp

yes ofc you can a friend of me has 4 partitions windows 7,vista,xp and linux on 1 pc with 500 gb HD

and about l2 i have windows 7 and i dont have an problem with l2 it works fine like on xp

not for me.... i want to install windows 7 , to try playing without installing mu computer's drivers... only java.