New admin panel

Buffs3r

Question

13 answers to this question

He may don't know what files are for admin panel.

ofcourse u dont.. everybody knows that u know nothing (and cant even search).. whats new with that ? :P have u ever seen this folder? gameserver/data/html ? its probably there... isnt it? .. (ahh ahhh takhs7 why u reply ? why ? whats the point? ... )

ofcourse u dont.. everybody knows that u know nothing (and cant even search).. whats new with that ? :P have u ever seen this folder? gameserver/data/html ? its probably there... isnt it? .. (ahh ahhh takhs7 why u reply ? why ? whats the point? ... )

Are you idiot or you can't read English(if I understood right). I said "he" not "I"... and you speak at me!

Are you idiot or you can't read English(if I understood right). I said "he" not "I"... and you speak at me!

lol! im getting blind.. i red your post like that.. "Hey man don't know what files are for admin panel." soz ^^  :D  ;D .. u know that i always try to be the bad guy here anyways...  :P

lol! im getting blind.. i red your post like that.. "Hey man don't know what files are for admin panel." soz ^^  :D  ;D .. u know that i always try to be the bad guy here anyways...  :P

Ok man. np!