[Rate'n'Comment] Death Valley

Maprex

V1:

qy5oqt.gif

V2:

width=1024 height=768http://i39.tinypic.com/302yown.gif[/img]

Rate and comment!

If you want the PSD file pm me!

Edit: At the place with the directions, i didnt have any idea in order to change the programs and the other two. Soz for this.

With better depth and more effects used on the renders you placed , it would've been a masterpiece

The signs there scream that you are not a photoshop pro ;)

Where are the girls shoes?

In the car?  ;D

You dont place right her.

what do you mean??

With better depth and more effects used on the renders you placed , it would've been a masterpiece

The signs there scream that you are not a photoshop pro ;)

not i am not a PS pro ofc, but you can say that i am at the medium level.

the car destory the sig. remove it.

Well, the whole theme is that a car which crashed and a dark angel [ names Haros ] went there to take his soul. To say the truth, it was from a video tutorial the result. I mean, i watched it and i made, so the credits are not mine.

Fail

Stop being so harsh and judging him like that

It's a nice try and it he produced a proper atmosphere, good sign for future creations!

I remember your older signatures ,sucky bg and the best thing was the render , the render that you were afraid to edit and touch.

At the left the quality is low as you see. The girl is really good for this case but it doesn't fit with the car. The dragon doesn't fit and the "devil" should be smaller. You have to add more things and remove the tablet.

Stop being so harsh and judging him like that

It's a nice try and it he produced a proper atmosphere, good sign for future creations!

I remember your older signatures ,sucky bg and the best thing was the render , the render that you were afraid to edit and touch.

I don't like the outcome. But now I write the reasons why I didn't liked it. I hope I covered you.

At the left the quality is low as you see. The girl is really good for this case but it doesn't fit with the car. The dragon doesn't fit and the "devil" should be smaller. You have to add more things and remove the tablet.

Well, i see from all here at the PS section to make signs and images with no theme and you say that this one with a clearly theme is a fail?? maybe you dont know anything about images.

Well, i see from all here at the PS section to make signs and images with no theme and you say that this one with a clearly theme is a fail?? maybe you dont know anything about images.

I didn't understand what you've said. Can you write it more clearly?

Maprex, to change the *directions* pick a soft brush, select the color closest to the letters, brush over it and then type what you want.

Check this out : 20segs2.png

of course it needs work with smudging, blurring and gradient maps to make it look realistic - but you understand what I mean right?