[Discussion] Everyone check this.

`Vaxil

this is going to be locked.

why should it be locked? we're just discussing...... since when is a nice discussion (w/o flame) a bad thing!?

As coyote said, maxtor or the G mods aren't crazy to ban w/o reason. So everyone should think before they act.

Also every new member should read the god damn rules before posting

nice:p

then they don't come back after 1 day:D

the problem was that it was kinda annoying every week to see something like that, topics that " I Leave and if i leave mxc will die bb " bla bla so we had to put a fullstop !

you accidentaly double posted.

ops, nevermind we are on spam board :P

the problem was that it was kinda annoying every week to see something like that, topics that " I Leave and if i leave mxc will die bb " bla bla so we had to put a fullstop !

glad you did :)

that you diddn't decide this few weeks before :D

also i bet my rank that they will come back :P maybe not with the previous account (they are banned anyway :D) and they don't have the balls to admit that they want to be back, so we may have a wave of new accounts with greek IPs

also i bet my rank that they will come back :P maybe not with the previous account (they are banned anyway :D) and they don't have the balls to admit that they want to be back, so we may have a wave of new accounts with greek IPs

You know that is the best you could do.Because now they are going to see that if somoene leaves,there may be a trantum BUT the 2012 is far from starting.

Again sorry for my english skills.

I got the trannslation :D Give us life, fire damage, which lead us to the top, champions and losers, but united to try

not exactly.

Dudes, your are responsible for your actions, so you must accept the consequences of them. THEY start something like revolution and they start spamming on msn asking from greek members of mxc to leave maxcheaters too, so we got the list with the guys who accept to leave the only thing we did, as long as they decide to leave, we just close them the door ;)

Or there are just a few newly-registered users spamming around for posts.

Everything bad you do is being punished, either with a smite of your karma or with a ban.

aka emoquiting because of a fail

Soon that their project will die (yea, face the truth, it will) they will have no place to spam and flame.

So we'll have them back here.

in my opinion they try to be SOMEONE so when they see a new project (totally without any future as coyote said face the truth) they run to get a position believing that the project will be imba and they will be known to everyone very soon, that's totally emo thought, they leave mxc because they can get promoted here and try to dead-alive forums to get promoted believing that SOMEDAY this forum will be better than mxc.