Age= 18 and above and still playing MMORPG

`Vaxil

so guyz may i ask you something? ( you will say NO but i will ask anyways) have you ever encountered anyone in MMORPGs who is burned+mounted on his computer and he is 18 and above?

I have encountered many ppl who are 22-34 yeard old and they play Lineage 2 all day.... And here's is my question : Do these ppl have a wellpaid job , family or even friends =/ ?

so guyz may i ask you something? ( you will say NO but i will ask anyways) have you ever encountered anyone in MMORPGs who is burned+mounted on his computer and he is 18 and above?

Most no-lifers I know are 20+...

doesn't matter leader of my ally and clan when i was playing l2 was 41 years old.

having a porsche, his own business and played l2 better then me and you.

I have encountered many ppl who are 22-34 yeard old and they play Lineage 2 all day.... And here's is my question : Do these ppl have a wellpaid job , family or even friends =/ ?

I have the most suitable answer on your question, i have checked and the most of the people who are playing

wow aka world of warcraft are 20 years old ++ so what do u have to say now? :D