[help] problem with l2jdp masterhandler

jimca

Question

hi guys this is my problem

____________________________________________________________________________>>>>

Starting L2J Game Server.

Loading Server Scripts

----------

1. ERROR in C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\server\gameserver\data\scrip

ts\handlers\bypasshandlers\ClanWarehouse.java (at line 44)

if (!target.isInstanceType(InstanceType.L2WarehouseInstance, InstanceTyp

e.L2ClanHallManagerInstance))

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The method isInstanceType(L2Object.InstanceType) in the type L2Object is not app

licable for the arguments (L2Object.InstanceType, L2Object.InstanceType)

----------

1 problem (1 error)The method isInstanceType(com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.L2Ob

ject.InstanceType) in the type com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.L2Object is not ap

plicable for the arguments (com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.L2Object.InstanceType

, com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.L2Object.InstanceType)

Failed executing script: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\server\gameserv

er\data\scripts\handlers\MasterHandler.java. See MasterHandler.java.error.log fo

r details.

Compiled Scripts Cache is disabled.

_________________________________________________________________________________>>>>

i can play in my server ass an admin but listen what i cant do:

i cant hit anyone/anything

no exp/sp/adena

i can use my skill but it doesnt work it says inside lineage 2 chat skill not implented skill id ...

i cant talk to anyone buy/sell anything

i can use actions like  /sit /stand pick up

the only npc i can talk is guards ( i hate guards :P)

i really need ur help guys i know u are the best at this.

btw i have read over 20 articles and i cant find any help im my problem or i am dam :(

Open Your datapack via eclipse, open this file and eclipse should tell you whats wrong.

Also it should show you few hints about how to fix it.

ty for ur fast response i will try it immediately :P

man i open it with eclipse but it didnt show to me anything... ofc i will look again.

hi guys i will do it again all from the begining but i need ur help on something

i use eclipse and i want to make epilogue server.

so i use l2jgs and l2jdp.

i have to use it both in eclipse and let the eclipse overide datapack above gameserver?

or i have to make one file with gameserver then onother one with data pack and then overide the unrar files ?

pls help me

Create one folder called Server or what ever.

Than take your compiled DP and paste it in your new Folder, than take your compiled GS files and also put them there.

Yes, let this override.

ty man really. i will tell you if i stuck again.

where i can give you rep or thanks or something...? :)

There was some problem while executing:

""C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1\bin\mysql.exe" -h localhost  -u root -

-password=root -D l2jcb < community_install.sql 2> NUL"

I'd suggest you to look for correct values and try this

script again later. But maybe you'd prefer to go on now.

©ontinue running the script

®econfigure

(q)uit now

Choose (default quit):

i get this error do you know what it is ?

Connection id:    25

Current database: *** NONE ***

There is only Karma (Only staff members and V.I.P can add it I guess, but never mind)

Ok so, make shure that this is correct patch to your MySQL bin folder and try again.

And now You're thling about database instalation ?

i havent change my path i mean i install it where it supose to be from the programm itself. so i just hit the enter when database_installer.bat ask me where is mysql....

but i have check myself if it is the corect path. i dont know what it is database instalation i just think to open musql command line and try to see if i find anything about    [-h localhost  -u root - -password=root -D l2jcb < community_install.sql 2> NUL"]

and when i push the connect button it shows me that and i want it to ask if it is that what is wrong.   :(

sorry for my english

________________-

ohh curent database none... cause i havent one?

its something diferent and i dont want it ?

is this corect?

New settings will be created for this tool to run in

your computer, so I need to ask you some questions.

1-MySql Binaries

--------------------

In order to perform my tasks, I need the path for commands

such as 'mysql' and 'mysqldump'. Both executables are

usually stored in the same place.

I can try to find out if the current setting actually works...

C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1\bin\mysql.exe

Found

Look, I can't find "MYSQL" in your PATH environment variable.

It would be good if you go and find out where "mysql.exe" and

"mysqldump.exe" are.

If you have no idea about the meaning of words such as MYSQL

or PATH, you'd better close this window, and consider googling

and reading about it. Setup and host an L2J server requires a

minimum of technical skills.

Write the path to your MySQL binaries (no trailing slash needed):

(default C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1\bin):

_________________________________________________________-

what else can i use to be correct. i mean i can use mysql wizard config again...? mb i use some values when i make the server that it is incorect like RECONFIGURE or REMOVE instance... u know?

C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1\bin\mysql.exe

That would be wrong, since it is looking for the location of the two .exe files, and not the files themselves.

So it should be

(default C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1\bin)

i have to ty  for help me too. i am glad that in this forum actually i have a response in my needs :)

so look when the programm ask me that

Write the path to your MySQL binaries (no trailing slash needed):

(default C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1\bin):

i will just copy/paste {{{{C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1\bin}}}

If the path is really this, then you can just press enter, since the console shows that path as default.

y that it but pls listen (with ur eyes :P)

i press enter then it start to ask me 4 things about login server, 4 things about community board, then gameserver then -misc then

it tells me to press F for full install ...S skip R .... so i press F and then it shows me that

there was some problem while executing:

""C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1\bin\mysql.exe" -h localhost  -u root -

-password=root -D l2jcb < community_install.sql 2> NUL"

I'd suggest you to look for correct values and try this

script again later. But maybe you'd prefer to go on now.

©ontinue running the script

®econfigure

(q)uit now

Choose (default quit):

[/sub]

I know u believe i am dam really soz guys 1 time using this thing :(

if i press skip do you believe it would be too wrong ??? or i just have to continue with default ?

Trying to make a backup of your loginserver data

LOGINSERVER DATABASE install type:

(f)ull: I will destroy data in your `accounts` a

and `gameserver` tables.

(s)kip: I'll take you to the communityserver dat

installation and upgrade options.

®econfigure: You'll be able to redefine MySQL

user and database information and start over

those fresh values.

(q)uit

Choose (no default for fresh install) :

y that it but pls listen (with ur eyes :P)

i press enter then it start to ask me 4 things about login server, 4 things about community board, then gameserver then -misc then

it tells me to press F for full install ...S skip R .... so i press F and then it shows me thatI know u believe i am dam really soz guys 1 time using this thing :(

if i press skip do you believe it would be too wrong ??? or i just have to continue with default ?

Trying to make a backup of your loginserver data

LOGINSERVER DATABASE install type:

(f)ull: I will destroy data in your `accounts` a

and `gameserver` tables.

(s)kip: I'll take you to the communityserver dat

installation and upgrade options.

®econfigure: You'll be able to redefine MySQL

user and database information and start over

those fresh values.

(q)uit

Choose (no default for fresh install) :

First of all make sure you are using navicat and you have created two new databases with username and password root: l2jdb and l2jcb

Then make sure that you edit your Installer (right click -> Edit) and set the proper passwords at the proper fields.

Then is is going to work for sure.

omg two new database...

why none tell me that omg i wanna cry. i always make l2jdb database.

omg man i am trying from saturday ok i will try it and i will tell you immediately

man u are my hero i dont know if this forum has [make friends] if it has pls add me u are great the best.

everything begin to work fine i will tell you if i have any problems. really thank you.

i wish i could be rich so i cound donate you :)

omg two new database...

why none tell me that omg i wanna cry. i always make l2jdb database.

omg man i am trying from saturday ok i will try it and i will tell you immediately

l2jcb is needed too, for the community server tables ;]