Jump to content

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

  1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

    • I rape her
      54
    • I ask for a dinner
      20
    • Boring, i send her home
      7
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
      3
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination
      23


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yo celko

im fine

you:)?

hmm fine :D

What's up wiht Holland ? :D

I remember when i was little kid,i was playing FIFA or PES 1 or 2 and i was taking all the time Holland :D .Davids FTW

Posted

hmm fine :D

What's up wiht Holland ? :D

I remember when i was little kid,i was playing FIFA or PES 1 or 2 and i was taking all the time Holland :D .Davids FTW

haahah :p

Its going good with holland :p

in fifa and pes my favo country was germany XD

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..