[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

don't flame setekh again or i swear i drink every last drop of blood O+ in you. btw Setekh do you know why in all vampire series Vampires prefer 0-/+ type of blood? =/

all vampire series sux, they are all done after Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles.

Al tho a new series gonna start:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vampire_Lestat#The_Vampire_Lestat_Film - The actor Robert Downey Jr of Iron Man - Tony Stark, is gonna play the role of Lestat ^^

And Anne Rice released her vampire chronicles while every other "vampire story writer" was still crying to god about his sins.

all vampire series sux, they are all done after Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles.

Al tho a new series gonna start:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vampire_Lestat#The_Vampire_Lestat_Film - The actor Robert Downey Jr of Iron Man - Tony Stark, is gonna play the role of Lestat ^^

And Anne Rice released her vampire chronicles while every other "vampire story writer" was still crying to god about his sins.

try to watch TrueBlood from the 1st episode without being superstitious like " OMG that serie has gays! "

try to watch TrueBlood from the 1st episode without being superstitious like " OMG that serie has gays! "

try to read a fucking book and see whats really there, not hollywood moron shit, and yea iv watched i got HBO too lol and also iv watched the lame excuse of a vampire story "The Vampire Dairies", they both fail so lamentably as Twilight, and im a vampire fan before u wore even born, mwhaha.

try to read a -beep-ing book and see whats really there, not hollywood moron shit, and yea iv watched i got HBO too lol and also iv watched the lame excuse of a vampire story "The Vampire Dairies", they both fail so lamentably as Twilight, and im a vampire fan before u wore even born, mwhaha.

holy shit ! 1stly True Blood IS a book. google it , i dont remember the exact name.2ndly i dunno what these vampire "dailies" are. Sounds kinda like Desperate Housiwives. in the end are you a fan of Hellman? ( l2 rb) i like the whole scenery SOOO fucking much.

holy shit ! 1stly True Blood IS a book. google it , i dont remember the exact name.2ndly i dunno what these vampire "dailies" are. Sounds kinda like Desperate Housiwives. in the end are you a fan of Hellman? ( l2 rb) i like the whole scenery SOOO -beep-ing much.

xa, you google everything to have a conversation with setekh ;s ?

holy shit ! 1stly True Blood IS a book. google it , i dont remember the exact name.2ndly i dunno what these vampire "dailies" are. Sounds kinda like Desperate Housiwives. in the end are you a fan of Hellman? ( l2 rb) i like the whole scenery SOOO -beep-ing much.

just read part of it kiddy >.> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vampire_Chronicles