[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

LOL =((((((

dead ? or dieying in torture ... =/ ?

i found her dead on the road, if i would knew who did it i would destroy his car, prolly a facking driver that dont know even to read but he took his driving license with money.

i found her dead on the road, if i would knew who did it i would destroy his car, prolly a facking driver that dont know even to read but he took his driving license with money.

R.I.P :(

i would kill driver :P

Anyway =(( I know what u felling now =//

As i said i was crying for 1 week :O

But it was good he's die fast not in torture ........

I did not cried but i was upset, i was just moving a finger and she already was playing with me, to not talk i had it when she barely knew to walk..

for sure it was a woman,the driver...

13 y old UK girl with that faaaaaggggggyyyyy accent :P

can you shut up with that? thanks.

for sure it was a woman,the driver...

Anyway im somehow happy because it not was a children.

I did not cried but i was upset, i was just moving a finger and she already was playing with me, to not talk i had it when she barely knew to walk..

I had a cat too once...and died from the same way i had it present for my birthday when i was kid and grown up with it but a day it didnt't appear for a long time...i went to the neighbourhood to find it and i found it under a car next to my house bleeding and i cried like 1 week and i was so upset that i could kill human.