[Stupid Error]Rework

Vkouk

Question

Hello guys,i am trying to rework multilingual system from epilogue to final.

All it's fine.But i have one small problem.It gives me always error at AdminEditNpc.java

at these lines

String content = HtmCache.getInstance().getHtm("data/html/merchant/" + merchantID + ".htm");

if (content == null)
	{
		content = HtmCache.getInstance().getHtm("data/html/merchant/30001.htm");

Exactly it gives me error at getHtm

So?Any suggestions?

Btw i tryied all methods.Waiting for your respond

So, can you post here error logs...?

Roll Over on this marked at red getHtm..

Or try to compile and show us error logs, simple.

wai.i am trying to compile it.let's see

<html><title>Misc Shop</title>
<html>
<body>
May I offer you a word of advice? The most expensive equipment isn't necessarily the best buy for you. A child cannot handle a two-handed sword, right? You must buy equipment appropriate for your class and experience. Now, select what you need.<br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Chat 1">Buy Equipment.</a><br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_exc_multisell 003">Exchange equipment.</a><br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Wear 3000100">Try on Fighter equipment.</a><br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Wear 3000101">Try on Mystic equipment.</a><br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Sell">Sell</a><br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_TerritoryStatus">Ask about the local lord and tax rate.</a><br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Quest">Quest</a><br>
</body>
</html>

tell me the results

You know that what you're telling is the most stupid and failed solution, right?

You should be smitted for making users forget what they already know o.O (irony)

Anyway, since Ventic doesn't want to show us the error (-.-") I will try to check out what the heck is wrong by myself..

You know that what you're telling is the most stupid and failed solution, right?

You should be smitted for making users forget what they already know o.O (irony)

Anyway, since Ventic doesn't want to show us the error (-.-") I will try to check out what the heck is wrong by myself..

ofc not cuz i had the same problem on l2jfree pack and i just make those changes and execute merchantlist again! so maybe this help him.. anyway i dont care about your opinion

ofc not cuz i had the same problem on l2jfree pack and i just make those changes and execute merchantlist again! so maybe this help him.. anyway i dont care about your opinion

fail2

Anyway, I logged in with Team Viewer and saw what?

A visibility error -.-"

Just needed to change a void from private to public, pff.

This is core side error mate, next time think a bit :)