[Help]Ghost Hunter class

Hi guys.The last days I decided to start playing again mid rates so I started an Abyss Walker.I want any possible info about this class coz I don't know much.I was playing only adventurer.

Basically, I would like to know:

• Which dyes are ideal.
    Which prophecy/chant should I get.

Every other info would be useful.

Buffs :

+Shield

+Greater Shield

+BTB

+WW

+Agility

+Mental Shield

+The other buff for magic defense that the PP has

+Focus

+Haste

+Death Whisper

+Dance of Fury

+Dance of Fire

+Vampire Dance

+Earth Song

+Hunter Song

+Vitality

+champion

+PoW/CoV

+Focus Death

+Mortal Strike

Alternatives :

+Focus

+Song of Warding

+Song of Invocation

+Song of Water

+Vampiric Touch / Chant of Vampire

Failed Buffs on Ghost Hunter :

-Dance of Insparation

-Guidiance

-Might/G.Might

-POF

-Focus

Dyes :

+4WIT -4 INT

(+4 CON -4 STR)

on servers where you can take 3-4 lines buffs do the buffs i told you and than add some ressistance buffs.

PS: Don't listen to the other failed guys that will tell you might on daggers are good... and never take dance of inspiration

PS2: Always use Focus Death.

PS3: So if you take All buffs i told you to + Warding + Water you will have 22 buffs with 2 slots for debuffs. So have fun hope i helped. You can avoid getting focus as it has no effect on your skills so you can replace it with a ressist buff. never use berserker spirit on dagger your evasion , p.def , p.mef goes down because of that.

DON'T think of wearing anything else than light armor, because evasion is your secondary defence power.

I advice you to go on critical damage SA weapons. They really pack some more dmg into your skill. You can go for as haste too if you like, but like i said... I'd go for cd.

Make sure you get behind your enemy as many times as you can. Bluff and trick are your friends in these situations.

Vs nukers the things are simple. Get to him as fast as you can and don't let him run, this is top priority. If you're ganking, make sure he doesn't see you at first. When you get to him, blinding blow is the first thing you will use, because you can't risk him running from you.

If it's frontal pvp, i advise you to do blinding blow on the nearest mob or npc you can find, so that you will reduce his damage done before you get there. If you suspect he's casting a crucial curse, such as CoD or SLOW, make sure to use trick and interrupt his cast. Slow and CoD are the end of the pvp.

Note: DO NOT use hex on mages in a frontal pvp. It's a WASTE, because the mage has nice men and mdef so it will probably not land.

Vs summoners: If it's buffed combat, get the summon, you have high chances of knocking it down. If it's oly style, jump at the summoner. He will probably have less speed, so he won't outrun you.

Note: use hex as much as you can. And most important USE TRICK. If you see the summoner healing his summon, interrupt him. In a well coordinated attack, you can easily kill the summon, even in oly style.

Vs healers, well... Just kill him as quick as you can. Wear the appropriate nightmare set for the sleep and hold resistance. This WILL count very much. If you're rooted, you have one more chance due to escape shackle. If you're rooted the second time you're out of mana. Use hex before jumping on him.

Vs archers proceed the same. Here i advise you to use hex in an appropriate manner. Hex in the right opportunity. If you see he's about to run, backstab and then hex. You need some intuition for this.

Vs daggers: here things get messed up, especially if you're versus another gh. You simply need to outdamage him. MAKE DARN SURE YOU LAND HEX BEFORE JUMPING INTO COMBAT. If you try it and it doesn't land, just RUN, try it again. If he's in dash/blinding blow, or has any other speed advantage, quit hexing and jump on him. You can't afford being backstabbed.

Vs destro: spam your drain life and freezing strike, sk style. Don't jump into him unless you're sure that his hp is weakened and that you must end the pvp. If it's an oly fight, don't let him get near you. Just cap his ass on a distance, get your bow out. When his hp is around 40%, just run. You will win the oly match by elimination, for more damage dealt to the enemy.

Vs glad and tyrant, don't waste any time. Jump on him. It's your only chance. Vs a tyrant, make sure you do blinding blow if he slows you. Stick to him. Vs glad, do the same if he does sonic move. Bluff and trick are a must. You won't win the pvp without some luck.

These are some side notes. Vs other classes, just behave naturally.

Oh, and don't cut your con. I only use +5 wit -5 int and it's fine. If you DO want some extra, do +5 con -5 str but NOT MORE. Don't drop your str. You need it for landing crit skills (backstab, lethal blow, blinding blow). If you crit a skill it's pretty much game over if you stick to the target.

in IL the dyes are 2x +4con -4str

1x +4dex -4str

and you should take cov, because you need lots of hp and the rest is not too different from pow

in IL the dyes are 2x +4con -4str

1x +4dex -4str

and you should take cov, because you need lots of hp and the rest is not too different from pow

You can get till +5 of any stat so it's a waste if you get 2x +4 con -4str

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Thank you 😊👍 working great! 
    • MidnightSell team WTB/WTS GOLD TWW EU/US all servers Cataclysm all servers Payment Visa/Master/Btc/Eth/Trc-20/Erc-20 (all payments within 10 min) For all question pls dm Discord https://discord.gg/h8AN57qJjK Or Telegram @MidnightSell
    • GOSTEI MUITO DO VIASUAL DO SERVE COMO POSSO ADQUIRI ESSA REV PACK   
    • Helly everyone . I use L2jmobius interlude , i did everything , installed the db compiled the Build in eclipse Gameserver seems to lead OK , but it fails to connect to loginserver When i click to start the loginserver it says  "Loginserver terminated abnormally" This is wheat gameserver shows me :    [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect...   And This is my login config file:   # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Login Server Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection information for your server. # This was written with the assumption that you are behind a router. # Dumbed Down Definitions... # LAN (LOCAL area network) - typically consists of computers connected to the same router as you. # WAN (WIDE area network) - typically consists of computers OUTSIDE of your router (ie. the internet). # x.x.x.x - Format of an IP address. Do not include the x'es into settings. Must be real numbers. # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Networking # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Bind ip of the LoginServer, use 0.0.0.0 to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 0.0.0.0 LoginserverHostname = 0.0.0.0 # Default: 2106 LoginserverPort = 2106 # The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 127.0.0.1 LoginHostname = 127.0.0.1 # The port on which login will listen for GameServers # Default: 9014 LoginPort = 9014 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Database # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Specify the JDBC driver class for your database. # Default: org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver Driver = org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver # Database URL # Default: jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true URL = jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true # Database user info. Default is "root" but it's not recommended. Login = root # Database user password, leave empty for no password. Password = root # Maximum number of database connections to maintain in the pool. # Default: 5 MaximumDatabaseConnections = 5 # Determine whether database connections should be tested for availability. # Default: False TestDatabaseConnections = False # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Automatic Database Backup Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Generate database backups when server restarts or shuts down.  BackupDatabase = False # Path to MySQL bin folder. Only necessary on Windows. MySqlBinLocation = C:/xampp/mysql/bin/ # Path where MySQL backups are stored. BackupPath = ../backup/ # Maximum number of days that backups will be kept. # Old files in backup folder will be deleted. # Set to 0 to disable. BackupDays = 30 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Thread Configuration # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Defines the number of threads in the scheduled thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. ScheduledThreadPoolSize = 2 # Defines the number of threads in the instant thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. InstantThreadPoolSize = 2 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Security # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets banned. # Default: 5 LoginTryBeforeBan = 5 # Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login. # Default: 900 (15 minutes) LoginBlockAfterBan = 900 # If set to True any GameServer can register on your login's free slots # Default: True AcceptNewGameServer = True # Flood Protection. All values are in milliseconds. # Default: True EnableFloodProtection = True # Default: 15 FastConnectionLimit = 15 # Default: 700 NormalConnectionTime = 700 # Default: 350 FastConnectionTime = 350 # Default: 50 MaxConnectionPerIP = 50 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Misc Login Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # If False, the license (after the login) will not be shown. # Default: True ShowLicence = True # Default: True AutoCreateAccounts = True # Datapack root directory. # Defaults to current directory from which the server is started. DatapackRoot = . # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Scheduled Login Restart # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Enable disable scheduled login restart. # Default: False LoginRestartSchedule = False # Time in hours. # Default: 24 LoginRestartTime = 24    
  • Topics