Lockerz

WebM0nst3r

Ok.. Thanks for the "help".. I am going to watching videos all day. I was expecting from the mxc member(who knows the trcik) to share the trick but I was wrong.

Care only for your self >:  >:

WTF ? even a 10 yo kid you understand that if you make EMAIL BOTS you can earn PTZ easier and become Z-LISTER MUCH EASIER

Turn on your brain it would be more easier !

(Tip: This is the trick email bots to make ptz faster (i make the tip because you still may not understand wtf i said))

Ok.. Thanks for the "help".. I am going to watching videos all day. I was expecting from the mxc member(who knows the trcik) to share the trick but I was wrong.

Care only for your self >:  >:

GO CRY EMO PAU... j/k ofc ;)

WTF ? even a 10 yo kid you understand that if you make EMAIL BOTS you can earn PTZ easier and become Z-LISTER MUCH EASIER

(Tip: This is the trick email bots to make ptz faster (i make the tip because you still may not understand wtf i said))

Yeah.. that's what I sad and send it you on pm >:

ye, i got that. But how we can make bot mails without having a domain?

ye, i got that. But how we can make bot mails without having a domain?

I never heared that hotmail.com don't allow you to create more mails :D

OMFG nooo web why you said this fucking amazing "hidden" trick?