Free webdesign with CMS!

Hi guys,

Once again, I have a free webdesign. Some guy asked me to make a design for a private HRS server, and when the website was done he stopped the project. I have a live example of the template online at:

http://www.serialkey.nl/ (that is a domain of mine, no worries)

News can be edited without a HTML editor, no mySQL database needed!

Let me know if you are interrested.

Take care,

BS540

The design isn't that great. For example, you can't see the date and poster in the guides secion , black text on grey backgorund isn't a good idea.

Whats with the "Content Management Powered by CuteNews" ? If you know how to search a file and hit the backspace key , you can remove that (I first thought you made the news system -.-)

And the green text on a red background(on the lower part of the page) ? Oh my god

Well, you only did the pictures for the site and an overall design, nothing more.

Cheers,

jimanvlad

it looks pretty easy, but still there are some things that better can be change.

That Black text at a gray background isn't that easy to read. But the layout looks fine enough to use :)

The design isn't that great. For example, you can't see the date and poster in the guides secion , black text on grey backgorund isn't a good idea.

Whats with the "Content Management Powered by CuteNews" ? If you know how to search a file and hit the backspace key , you can remove that (I first thought you made the news system -.-)

And the green text on a red background(on the lower part of the page) ? Oh my god

Well, you only did the pictures for the site and an overall design, nothing more.

Cheers,

jimanvlad

Still it is nicer than many private server websites around...

Cheers,

jimanvlad

Haha, retard.

Ever heard about credits? I respect people who write and share software for free. Kids like you should not even be visiting forums like these. Man, pff!

• 3 weeks later...