[L2J]L2isignia The Best LOw Rate!

gmakhs

Hello, I want to inform about a wonderful low rate server.

It's features are below:

THE FIRST 200 PPL WHO WILL REACH 61LVL ! WILL GET 1 ITEM FROM OUR LIST FOR FREE!

WEBSITE!

http://l2isignia.com/

PATCH

http://www.4shared.com/file/218668755/91a9ee72/system.html

Rates

7x Exp

7x SP

7x Adena

Features

# Full Geodata!

# DAILY Updates - Active Development.

# Respect to our community.

# Active GMs.

# 100% Balanced - 100% Uptime.

# NO LAG - NO RESTARTS.

# 99% of the skills are working (We work hard to daily implement more).

# Automated Remote Backups Daily, so there is no chance of any data loss.

# Fully working Gracia Final and Epilogue Clan System.

# Vitality System Fully Working.

# Duel System fully working. (1v1 and Party Duel)

# Limited Buff Slots.

# Augmentation fully working.

# Olympiad fully working.

# Hero System and hero skills.

# Retail-like clan halls.

# Sieges 100%.

# Wedding fully working.

50% MAx +4

The rates specified at server website are different:

http://l2isignia.com/viewpage.php?page_id=4

-----------------

* Enchant Safe +3

* Enchant Max +25

* Enchant Rate 65%

-----------------

How you came up to those rates?

I would be really insulted if I was part of the server staff and see that kind of false information. Personally if the enchant rates are really 50%, I can tell just by this that server sucks as a big part of the game economy would be screwed.

Apart from those I do not see anything special your server offers (and the "gift" to the first players who reach lvl61 should be definatelly get removed as THAT would make me NOT play there).

Everything you describe as a feature works on any other server (except the 99% working skills which is just a lie so I don't consider it a feature).

What I would like to see:

Manor rates (I hope they are not over x2).

Also:

I read on Hopzone.net review that buff duration is 1 hour. I hope this is a mistake from the reviewer as otherwise would be a lethal mistake by the administration.

Good luck

woot? max +4 enchant..

yeah i wrote from my cellphone so i did a typo mistake...

safe max +4

About nekys opinion... ok i can accept it.. maybe you are right but exaclty you haven't even check the server before post..

so it hing that you just trying to bad review all other servers except yours..

safe max +4

About nekys opinion... ok i can accept it.. maybe you are right but exaclty you haven't even check the server before post..

lol nekys has the best low rate server atm...you think he is doing a mistake?

he is administrator of raid fight pfff

safe max +4

Of course, I am bad, you are good. Blame me for the bad image your post shows.

And of course you do not bother to think as a player. Let me give you an example:

If the server has a bad website hosted at ucoz.

If the server has bad presense on forums (false information, lame way of posting and stupid events like "the first who reach lvl1 will get @@).

And if the GM replies in the way you do.

Would you try that server?

In other words, if you give a bad image in first place, why bother try the server?

This apply everywhere, in girls, shops, cars etc.

If the server has a bad website hosted at ucoz. its not hosted on a free hosting service!

If the server has bad presense on forums (false information, lame way of posting and stupid events like "the first who reach lvl1 will get @@). i don't thing that the event is stupid... anyway they just wanna help the new players...

And if the GM replies in the way you do. Thats a personal attack so i will not event answer you!

and if you don't like  server event or feutures you can choose not playing in it...

but you shouldn't try to block other from join :)

specialy without test the server first :)

anyway you have one of the biggest and maybe the best low rate servers online now..... and i believe that you opinion count! :)

im not gonna keep answer you here if you wanna telll something you can pm to server administrators :) im just a player

First of all, I wrote is an example. You either didn't see that or you replied like this on purpose (so you can flame more). The example was that your reply gives a bad image on the server. You keep giving a bad image with your new reply.

I said nothing bad about the server, other than if I was a potential player, I wouldn't join with this "event" and that should be removed as soon as possible. Which was not actually a bad comment but a suggestion.

Your reply is that I did a bad review to promote my server. Since I didn't even made a review, I consider this as flaming and a low quality reply by your side.

Do you really think I need to promote my server? ;)

This is my problem: Your attitude.

I hope you are not part of the server staff.

Also I requested some more information like Manor rates, where I was ignored.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• to my store : https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Telegram : https://t.me/ultrastore11 Whatsapp ; +212614849119
    • 2 Factor Authentication Code for 100% secure login. Account provided with full information (email, password, dob, gender, etc).
    • ready server for sale, also available for testing with ready and beautiful npc zone pvp with custom 2 epic core orfen lvl2 with all maps ready all quests work at 100% ready comm  board with buffer teleport gm shop service anyone interested send me a pm many more that I forget  Exp/Sp : x30 (Premium: x40)    Adena : x7 (Premium: x10)   Drop : x7 (Premium: 10)   Spoil : x7 (Premium: 10)   Seal Stones : x7 (Premium: 10)   Raid Boss EXP/SP : x10   Raid Boss Drop : x3 (Premium: x5)   Epic Boss Drop : x1 Enchants   Safe Enchant : +3   Max Enchant : +16   Normal Scroll of Enchant Chance : 55%   Blessed Scroll of Enchant Chance : 60% Game Features   GMShop (Max. B-Grade)   Mana Potions (1000 MP, 10 sec Cooldown)   NPC Buffer (Include all buffs, 2h duration)   Auto-learn skills (Except Divine Inspiration)   Global Gatekeeper   Skill Escape: 15 seconds or /unstuck   1st Class Transfer (Free)   2nd Class Transfer (Free)   3rd Class Transfer (700 halisha mark)   Subclass (Items required from Cabrio / Hallate / Kernon / Golkonda + Top B Weapon + 984 Cry B)   Subclass 5 Subclasses + Main (Previous subclasses to level 75 to add new one)   Noblesse (Full Retail Quest)   Buff Slots: 24 (28 with Divine Inspiration LVL 4)   Skill Sweeper Festival added (Scavenger level 36)   Skill Block Buff added   Maximum delevel to keep Skills: 10 Levels   Shift + Click to see Droplist   Global Shout & Trade Chat   Retail Geodata and Pathnodes   Seven Signs Retail   Merchant and Blacksmith of Mammon at towns   Dimensional Rift (Min. 3 people in party to enter - Instance)   Tyrannosaurus drop Top LS with fixed 50% chance   Fast Augmentation System (Using Life Stones from Inventory)   Chance of getting skills (Normal 1%, Mid 3%, High 5%, Top 10%)   Wedding System with 30 seconds teleport to husband/wife Olympiad & Siege   Olympiad circle 14 days. (Maximum Enchant +6)   Olympiads time 18:00 - 00:00 (GMT +3)   Non-class 5 minimum participants to begin   Class based disabled   Siege every week.   To gain the reward you need to keep the Castle 2 times. Clans, Alliances & Limits   Max Clients/PC: 2   Max Clan Members: 36   Alliances allowed (Max 1 Clans)   24H Clan Penalties   Alliance penalty reset at daily restart (3-5 AM)   To bid for a Clan Hall required Clan Level 6 Quests x3   Alliance with the Ketra Orcs   Alliance with the Varka Silenos   War with Ketra Orcs   War with the Varka Silenos   The Finest Food   A Powerful Primeval Creature   Legacy of Insolence   Exploration of Giants Cave Part 1   Exploration of Giants Cave Part 2   Seekers of the Holy Grail   Guardians of the Holy Grail   Hunt of the Golden Ram Mercenary Force   The Zero Hour   Delicious Top Choice Meat   Heart in Search of Power   Rise and Fall of the Elroki Tribe   Yoke of the Past     Renegade Boss (Monday to Friday 20:00)   All Raid Boss 18+1 hours random respawn   Core (Jewel +1 STR +1 DEX) Monday, Wednesday and Friday 20:00 - 21:00 (Maximum level allowed to enter Cruma Tower: 80)   Orfen (Jewel +1 INT +1 WIT) Monday to Friday, 20:00 - 21:00 (Maximum level allowed to enter Sea of Spores: 80)   Ant Queen Monday and Friday 21:00 - 22:00 (Maximum level allowed to enter Ant Nest: 80)   Zaken Monday,Wednesday,Friday 22:00 - 23:00 (Maximum level allowed to enter Devil's Isle: 80)   Frintezza Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 22:00 – 23:00 (Need CC of 4 party and 7 people in each party min to join the lair, max is 8 party of 9 people each)   Baium (lvl80) Saturday 22:00 – 23:00   Antharas Every 2 Saturdays 22:00 - 23:00 Every 2 Sundays (alternating with Valakas) 22:00 – 23:00   Valakas Every 2 Saturdays 22:00 - 23:00 Every 2 Sundays (alternating with Antharas) 22:00 – 23:00   Subclass Raids (Cabrio, Kernon, Hallate, Golkonda) 18hours + 1 random   Noblesse Raid (Barakiel) 6 hours + 15min random   Varka’s Hero Shadith 8 hours + 30 mins random (4th lvl of alliance with Ketra)   Ketra’s Hero Hekaton 8 hours + 30 mins random (4th lvl of alliance with Varka)   Varka’s Commander Mos 8 hours + 30 mins random (5th lvl of alliance with Ketra)   Ketra’s Commander Tayr 8 hours + 30 mins random (5th lvl of alliance with Varka)
    • Have a great day! Unfortunately, we can not give you the codes at the moment, but they will be distributed as soon as trial is back online, thanks for understanding! Other users also can reply there for codes, we will send them out some time after.
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock