Who's gonna play on new Forever?

You heard about the new L2F server that's gonna open? I'm gonna try it...

I mean this one: http://l2forever.net

Anyway, what do u think? (old L2F players)

//OFF// just for slovenians

Bo kdo od slovencev igral na L2F? PM me :)

Sorry you slovenian Kiddy? Ok Ok BBanHammer is Domen Pecnik is that better? Hey Ask him where did my 300$ go for clan skills on L2extreme since he is offering it back to us on L2Forever.

im dont care about your money you think every ppls who make server from slovenia is  dizzan i dont care about him but admin from l2f BBanHammer is not Domen Pecnik  Domen Pecnik working in another server

I hope you are 15-16 cause your erglish is BR style mi no Domen Pecnik Domen Pecnik working another serbidor! The fact is Domen Pecnik or Ginger or Dizzan how ever you want to call him is reopening famous L2servers like L2extreme and now its L2forever time. Facts will show that server wont be up for more then 1 month and ofc corruption will be the best part on the server!

wasnt the old topic locked cuz previews not allowed?

[slo] ne, slovenci so noobi lol.. stavim da ga dosam u parh sekundah.

slo: in ti si eden izmed nih                   you can ddos only my ass!

I hope you are 15-16 cause your erglish is BR style mi no Domen Pecnik Domen Pecnik working another serbidor! The fact is Domen Pecnik or Ginger or Dizzan how ever you want to call him is reopening famous L2servers like L2extreme and now its L2forever time. Facts will show that server wont be up for more then 1 month and ofc corruption will be the best part on the server!

21 nab i dont care about your and dizzan ofc will not get corruption