some prb with Win7

pa40

so i dont know where this belongs so sory if im wrong. so i reinstalled my laptop and when it starts the windows it restarts from itself :(  look this i think that this is the problem but im not sure dsc00077hj.jpg

you need to format and you didn't to boot the cd of windows?

OMFG Don't say things like that to people......

pa40 when you enter the 3 of them

what's the result?

OMFG Don't say things like that to people......

pa40 when you enter the 3 of them

what's the result?

same.. every time restart. it apears a blue screen for a sek and after it restarts. and this is all the time, i tryed to  reinstall with XP but when it reads the CD it restarts from itself. :S i dont know what to do. i asked all my friends and tryed everything ;(;(;(

same.. every time restart. it apears a blue screen for a sek and after it restarts. and this is all the time, i tryed to  reinstall with XP but when it reads the CD it restarts from itself. :S i dont know what to do. i asked all my friends and tryed everything ;(;(;(

Bad Ram or Bad Motherboard I Guess... same happened to me too I had burned my motherboard xD

some dlls file are missing i get the same error you cant do anythink just boot a cd or try f8 and safe mode if it works you are lucky

format=put windows cd  apanta m an exeis erotisis

some dlls file are missing i get the same error you cant do anythink just boot a cd or try f8 and safe mode if it works you are lucky

format=put windows cd  apanta m an exeis erotisis

He said that if he boot cd it restarts itself :S

He said that if he boot cd it restarts itself :S

i thinks a virus!!! where delete files and command restart :S try to fix the prob with change the ram or somethink i dont know if you get abnormal error like "Cannot run because dll file has missing"i dont know try to get on mechanical or buy new if you dont Fix it :/

i thinks a virus!!! where delete files and command restart :S try to fix the prob with change the ram or somethink i dont know if you get abnormal error like "Cannot run because dll file has missing"i dont know try to get on mechanical or buy new if you dont Fix it :/

Virus in the ram?? I dont think so... he has faulty hardware not virus or something...

Do a MemTest86+

A RAM resident virus will be removed as power is turned off :P so it's for 95% boot sector resident virus

http://antivirus.about.com/od/securitytips/a/bootsectorvirus.htm