[Help] Npcgrp,Armour and Weapon.dat differences between Developers

mechawk

Hi,

I try a search to try to find guide on this, but no luck yet.  Im looking for guide/help (using FileEdit) with working with these files with in the same Chronicle (Interlude) but different Developers (L2JOneo , L2JFree , L2JServer , L2Emu). When something is shared and i try to save one of these and it wont "take", i dont know how to fix it, to then make it work. Some have more columns then others or different arrangements. When something is shared and they give, like Npcgrp.txt. It usually doesnt include column titles. Im trying to learn those differences and be able to adjust them and then make them work. Any ideas or help/guide?

Thank you

Mech

"See you on the other side..."

Hi,

I try a search to try to find guide on this, but no luck yet.  Im looking for guide/help (using FileEdit) with working with these files with in the same Chronicle (Interlude) but different Developers (L2JOneo , L2JFree , L2JServer , L2Emu). When something is shared and i try to save one of these and it wont "take", i dont know how to fix it, to then make it work. Some have more columns then others or different arrangements. When something is shared and they give, like Npcgrp.txt. It usually doesnt include column titles. Im trying to learn those differences and be able to adjust them and then make them work. Any ideas or help/guide?

Thank you

Mech

lol L2JFREE,L2JSERVER,ONEO,EMU all is the same, .dat files is for Interlude its work when you add in .dat files only change is in serverside no in client

Hi,

Interesting, then why do i get some of these files from shares that will load and others that don't. Its what made me think, there where differences between them. I think im using the FileEdit (version 6.5-21/05/2007) that you provide CriticalError a while back. Maybe i should be using a later one. What would be the latest version (and need download) i could use for Interlude?  Im just trying to learn and understand this more clearly.

Thank you

Mech

Hi,

Interesting, then why do i get some of these files from shares that will load and others that don't. Its what made me think, there where differences between them. I think im using the FileEdit (version 6.5-21/05/2007) that you provide CriticalError a while back. Maybe i should be using a later one. What would be the latest version (and need download) i could use for Interlude?  Im just trying to learn and understand this more clearly.

Thank you

Mech

well L2FILEEDIT you use how to say downloaded by me its work.. I use this where begin modifyng Interlude files and work very good always,problem about some files work and others not.. I can't clarify that.. because maybe ppl do it encript it in different value no 413 and maybe you get this errors, o too maybe some files are protected by Bake Ice for avoid leechers, o something like that bro is all have for say gl

I guess i still have alot to stil learn hehe.  Here is a example of one that is giving me trouble and that i cant get to save :(

50010	LineageNPC.a_guard_MElf	siegegolembox1.siege_golem_box	3	LineageMonstersTex.siege_golem_t00	hunter_village_t.Ht_Vi_14_1	hunter_village_t.Ht_Vi_roofwall02			0			1	0	1.000000	0		3	ItemSound.fist_1	ItemSound.fist_2	ItemSound.fist_3	5	ItemSound.armor_metal_weak_1	ItemSound.armor_metal_weak_4	ItemSound.armor_metal_weak_8	ItemSound.armor_metal_alt_2	ItemSound.armor_metal_alt_9	3	ChrSound.MNpc_Young_Dmg_1	ChrSound.MNpc_Young_Dmg_2	ChrSound.MNpc_Young_Dmg_3	0			1	0	LineageEffect.a_u001_a	0	50.000000	250.000000	70.000000	0	0

And i dont know how to tell if this be altered by the owner with "Bake Ice".

Mech

"See you on the other side.."

I guess i still have alot to stil learn hehe.  Here is a example of one that is giving me trouble and that i cant get to save :(

50010	LineageNPC.a_guard_MElf	siegegolembox1.siege_golem_box	3	LineageMonstersTex.siege_golem_t00	hunter_village_t.Ht_Vi_14_1	hunter_village_t.Ht_Vi_roofwall02			0			1	0	1.000000	0		3	ItemSound.fist_1	ItemSound.fist_2	ItemSound.fist_3	5	ItemSound.armor_metal_weak_1	ItemSound.armor_metal_weak_4	ItemSound.armor_metal_weak_8	ItemSound.armor_metal_alt_2	ItemSound.armor_metal_alt_9	3	ChrSound.MNpc_Young_Dmg_1	ChrSound.MNpc_Young_Dmg_2	ChrSound.MNpc_Young_Dmg_3	0			1	0	LineageEffect.a_u001_a	0	50.000000	250.000000	70.000000	0	0

And i dont know how to tell if this be altered by the owner with "Bake Ice".

Mech

"See you on the other side.."

this file is modify bad man, I can't found in .dat files this lines.. just this but no same.. some lines are same but no all take a look.. you can give more information what you want add in your system for example a NPC edited o adapted to another chronicle give files and we test it done

PD: well bro trying fix that.. its done :) try adding this line now

50010 LineageNPC.a_guard_MElf siegogolembox1.siegue_golem_box 3 LineageNPCsTex.siege_golem_t00 hunter_village_t.Ht_Vi_14_1 hunter_village_t.Ht_Vi_roofwall02 0 2 4416 15 1.200000 0 3 ItemSound.fist_1 ItemSound.fist_2 ItemSound.fist_3 5 ItemSound.armor_metal_weak_1 ItemSound.armor_metal_weak_4 ItemSound.armor_metal_weak_8 ItemSound.armor_metal_alt_2 ItemSound.armor_metal_alt_9 3 ChrSound.MNpc_Young_Dmg_1 ChrSound.MNpc_Young_Dmg_2 ChrSound.MNpc_Young_Dmg_3 0 1 0 LineageEffect.p_u002_a 0 50.000000 250.000000 70.000000 1 0

Hi,

Thank you for doing that for me CriticalError, but it didnt work :(.  That npcgrp line is from the Broken Golem that was shared here by Kali. Im still trying to figure out why it is giving me trouble but not others lol.

Thank you

Mech