interlude [L2J] Deviance PvP Experience - Free play

l2deviance

you have good marketing ideas but we will see in the future, because now we dont want to open the donation system at all. we want only to increase our community because not all players understand what donations means and if they see them, they will leave....

Can I have my armor back I gave it away :(

Until 1.05.2010 the deviance knight armor is with 50% more cheaper, so you can make it very very fast.

Blessed scrolls are at Oscar (scrolls) or at the special RB (drop 5-8 pieces) or at squashes

nop, you need only 3-4 players and one bishop. they can be killed in 5-10 minutes. if you have the top gear in 5 minutes is down, if not in 10  :)

all rb from deviance have 3 hours respawn time  and the special ones are at least 10 of them. HF

the farm system is quite easy now, because until 1.05 deviance has a special event for best armor (deviance knight armor)

she is with 50 % more cheaper , so its very very easy to obtain it now :) HF

My friend play there l2,is from RO too,like me and because of this i will give a try.

I know this server from him,always on msn him told me about the server  :)

the farm system is quite easy now, because until 1.05 deviance has a special event for best armor (deviance knight armor)

she is with 50 % more cheaper , so its very very easy to obtain it now :) HF

Does this mean new armor? :p

And why is there fishing??? Nobody likes fishing...

Maybe reduce price on clan items because 8000 fish for lvl 4/5 is rediculous

nop, this means that the farm system will be more easy for the new ones :D

clan eggs at gmshop are only an option, you have all the rb for them with custom drop (10 pieces of each egg) and custom respawn time (3 hours) , so fishing is optional :)