interlude [L2J] Deviance PvP Experience - Free play

l2deviance

a question :

Why i have bad Pc lag only in your Interlude server when i back in town ?

what i need remove from your patch for fix it .

When i back in town first 1-2 min i have bad Pc lag and this is all time when i back in town and this is only in town

Stupid server DONT JOIN !

THIS IS L2 EVO

ADMIN IS RETARDED

ADMIN MAKE ANNOUNCEMENT IF YOU SAY MAGE IS OVERPOWERED (****** is getting 10000 damage because he has 2000 mdef... LOL) SEE THAT IN ANNOUNCEMENT

ADMIN MAKE EVENT THAN CANCEL IN MIDDLE

ADMIN LIKE TO BAN

MAGES FTW 10000 DAMAGE NORMAL

MAJOR UNBLANCE

2 ZERG CLANS

IMPOSSIBLE FARM

Stupid server DONT JOIN !

THIS IS L2 EVO

ADMIN IS RETARDED

ADMIN MAKE ANNOUNCEMENT IF YOU SAY MAGE IS OVERPOWERED (****** is getting 10000 damage because he has 2000 mdef... LOL) SEE THAT IN ANNOUNCEMENT

ADMIN MAKE EVENT THAN CANCEL IN MIDDLE

ADMIN LIKE TO BAN

MAGES FTW 10000 DAMAGE NORMAL

MAJOR UNBLANCE

2 ZERG CLANS

IMPOSSIBLE FARM

This is one kid that dont know to play at all. He is one big lier , so dont belive him.  We are not l2evo , we dont have this kind of announcements, we dont have at least 1 banned player, class balance is really good.  You dont have to belive me, just try it and you will see

a question :

Why i have bad Pc lag only in your Interlude server when i back in town ?

what i need remove from your patch for fix it .

When i back in town first 1-2 min i have bad Pc lag and this is all time when i back in town and this is only in town

In what town ???

This is one kid that dont know to play at all. He is one big lier , so dont belive him.  We are not l2evo , we dont have this kind of announcements, we dont have at least 1 banned player, class balance is really good.  You dont have to belive me, just try it and you will see

In what town ???

1: In hopzone EVOLVA added this server, owner of L2 Evo

2: You don't? I have proof if you want.

3: No banned players? TurackMact0?

4: So why is there mages with 5000 pdef and 30000 matk? :o

1. We are not in HOPZONE (but i have also the contact methods from l2evo for advertising)

2. TurackMactel0 was banned only "with an announcement" (he was in jail 30 minutes)

4. Because archers have 4k mdef and 15k patk, so the balance is equal

What kind of loljava server admin doesn't want donations? L2 Evo craved donations... I bet there are secret donators, as I am willing to donate 88 euros for Prayer skill, the one is L2 Evo if you know which I am talking about...

we dont have old evo's skills or custom items.

we dont accept donations, because we want to gather some funds from advertising after we will reach 500 online players. there are many ways to obtain money, not only the DONATIONS.

SO, Deviance will not have donations, also we dont have secret donators, like you say . I know its hard to belive but we have great ideas with this server and dont want to be messed up with a donations list.

If you want do help us with some funds, we need to buy a new hard driver because 2 days ago the main one gave up and now we run the back`up. So, i w8 your reply about this problem.