hellbound [L2j] L2RiseofEvil

Seamless

We are friends like 5 years and not only by msn or lineage.We are dedicated and you can bring as much ppl as you can to test that.We have donate system and also advertisment at mxc.What else you want yo i say for our server to join ? ;)

nah I don't want You to say anything, I just want this server to prove it's worth, going to test it now :)

Btw dont get suprise about our online ppl thats the only thing we try to solve! :)

Your last server name was l2 sexy paradise, You were trying to solve the low online problem with adding about 50 offline shops... and it didn't work.

Yet another farmserver where there's nothing going on. Goodbye and maybe think about designing a server for gameplay not only farm...

yes there aren't ppl so many on and gm need to fix some stuff for ex:no heal in buffer,mana recharge to low,forgotten scrolls to much ...the vote reward don't work ,dance of siren 2 min....hmmm and  i will tell more after i play another hour

in rest server is nice but need few fixes....cya there

Yes we need some fixes!but our admin is on exam period in his university and we dont have access at dedi.In a few days all will be fix :) And for the ppl we try to have.Btw vote reward dont work because the god damn hopzone dont accept  us!

nah I don't want You to say anything, I just want this server to prove it's worth, going to test it now :)

Your last server name was l2 sexy paradise, You were trying to solve the low online problem with adding about 50 offline shops... and it didn't work.

Yet another farmserver where there's nothing going on. Goodbye and maybe think about designing a server for gameplay not only farm...

Actually we didnt had like 50 offline shops but to have a pure gameplay is to work for a little bit.if someone doesnt like that he can go to a server with free all items and with safe and max full ;p We all have lose whats gameplay really means.So dont comment on that!

• 2 months later...