[Guide]For Novice Chars & be the BEST(Antitarget2,CRASH OLYMPIADS)By Noble Vol3

Noble®

here i am once more with Underground news from the world of L2 :P (i liked that)

today this thread  is for novice players and the newbies might learn something from this

i ll analyze a new way of Antitarget in Olympiads and some game tips regarding better gameplay in PvP for you...

How to Antitarget The Easy Way

this way of antitarget works in servers(Interlude) where the olympiads are unstable and stuck in the first time somebody gets critikal or restarts his client while in olumpiads in time of a match not at a waiting time ...when this situation occurs pray that you ll be inside the arena or at least observe a match(havent checked this yet 100%)...olympiads this way will pause until somebody restarts the server or at least until next olympiad period(After 24H)...if you step inside arena just restart and enjoy the untargetable mode once more!!! :o

note for server owners :dont except to work on Latest Oneo packs (Oneo team has fixed it 1 month now ;D ;D )

How To Cheat and Be The Hero using The OLYMPIADS Without Being Ever Caught

this is useful when you want to become The Hero and you dont want anybody else to claim your heroicness in your class rankings(ex Soultakers,Storm Screamers where there are lot of ppl competing)

it needs unstable olumpiads again...in order to make the olumpiads run the way you want just go from the beginning of the olumpiad or when you know for sure that your class rival doesnt or havent compete until you approach the grand master!!!make 2 matches...better win the first one and at the second match reboot your client or disconnect your character...this way server olumpiads will stuck and no more olumpiads for the day(GMs will not reboot the server cause either they dont have the update to fix it or they dont even know how to encounter this one otherwise it would be fixed :P ;D )your rankings will recognise your first win and will add it later!!!continue doing this for some days and you ll become the hero the Noble bastard way  ;D ;D :D  

How To Avoid Detection While Restarting In Olympiads

this way nobody can accuse you of anything.if by any chance somebody find this out and inform the gm team you can say that your pc has low virtual memory or you play with wireless connection and your signal wasnot too strong and had to refresh it so it stopped transmitting signal and you got disconnected...they ll never find it out

How To Maximize Your Defence with the Minimum Cost...Hint for PvPs(for Novice and Newbies)

title says it all!!!some of the buffs you take reduce some stats from you...i advise you not take Berseker Spirit and this way your mdef will increase and you can kill 3 players together in PvP photos coming...works for all classes and the cost is 50 att speed or 100 cast speed...pff nothing :P there also and some other buffs which ll get the job done but dont w8 everything from me...thats for you to find out!!!this might be known from good players so i speak for the n00bz and for novices who did nt know it

that's it folks!!!enjoy the underground way of L2 and its cheats!!!dont forget to say thnx

Regards Noble

My Ultimate Guide for olympiad classes coming tomorrow(it might deserve a sticky)

it ll have everything you should all know in order to kill everyone in the olympiads who stand in your way :P

that guide will be a breakout from the normal

also for this topic dont ask where it works or where it doesnt work...go search mr hopzone and find out where it works :P 90% of servers have ruined olympiads

For moderators: i made it 10post hidden

How to Antitarget The Easy Way

this way of antitarget works in servers(Interlude) where the olympiads are unstable and stuck in the first time somebody gets critikal or restarts his client while in olumpiads in time of a match not at a waiting time ...when this situation occurs pray that you ll be inside the arena or at least observe a match(havent checked this yet 100%)...olympiads this way will pause until somebody restarts the server or at least until next olympiad period(After 24H)...if you step inside arena just restart and enjoy the untargetable mode once more!!!

the best anti-target :P with this anti-target i had taken castle alone vs 1 ally hehehe (some guys here knows what was happened).

Hum... dont u guys use true skill in Olimpiad for heroes ? using some trick to earn heroe stas ruin the fun of game. i reckon !

i am a cheater mrcontacto!!!you are not a simple player as i see!!!mr GM contacto when you earn 10posts see what i write in my post and then judge the cheaters :P

have a nice day

kapoios an borei na to grapsei kai greek section

rofl in greek?ok rdy in the evening and plz post in right language in english section

eleos :P