[L2J] L2 Strict - where PvP happens

Belzebul

Server is fackin' corrupted.Yesterday I was farming and I saw Rozdex with 4-5 members of one clan saying thanks thanks, all together in a isolated place.We have proofs.OmGG saw it too.We were together.And plox don't tell me this doesn't smell corruption.Btw this clan has for sure overenchanted items, from t he first day +18 all gear and 3 of them have active nuker skills from ls..KkThnxBai, FadedMemories may leave this crappy server.It seemed very good to be true in the beggining.

everywhere you can find corruption even in the best of the best servers the GM'(s) cant resist  you know what i mean only the fully bored gm that dont LIKE playing pvp's and l2 itself wont do corruption but if he is bored to play l2 why would he even be an gm ... xD conclusion : all can and are corrupted (with some exeptions but they are tiny )

Server is fackin' corrupted.Yesterday I was farming and I saw Rozdex with 4-5 members of one clan saying thanks thanks, all together in a isolated place.We have proofs.OmGG saw it too.We were together.And plox don't tell me this doesn't smell corruption.Btw this clan has for sure overenchanted items, from t he first day +18 all gear and 3 of them have active nuker skills from ls..KkThnxBai, FadedMemories may leave this crappy server.It seemed very good to be true in the beggining.

it is true ? :'(

Show the proofs.

Couse if this is real bb... I don't whanna play shit servers like Overdose !!!

Couse in the forum I see one idiot that posted a pic that he and his clan are all the heros in the server.

I loved that server but when the admins fucked me up in the olly I get so mad that ive broked a keybopard ! I dont whant this to happend again

You are really idiot, really.

Im just friendly with players, i like to communicate with them and have some fun. I had just logged in and i went to the rb, to see if its alive or not, and i saw the clan of ephelust (i think) to kill it.

The "thanks thanks" maybe were because of a trade they have done, a clan killing a raid you know... the give items to clan members.

PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MOFOS ABOUT CORRUPTION, THERE ISNT ANY.

Show the proofs.

Couse if this is real bb... I don't whanna play shit servers like Overdose !!!

Couse in the forum I see one idiot that posted a pic that he and his clan are all the heros in the server.

I loved that server but when the admins -beep-ed me up in the olly I get so mad that ive broked a keybopard ! I dont whant this to happend again

I don't have the pic.A member of my clan has it.And btw I don't have to prove anything.I saw what I saw and my clan members saw it too.I will contact him and tell him to upload it.But this server is really fcked up.Look at Guardians clan.3 nuker skills? All the clan members have +18 and maybe more ++ ? We can't damage them normally.Btw tell me your nickname ingame.

I don't have the pic.A member of my clan has it.And btw I don't have to prove anything.I saw what I saw and my clan members saw it too.I will contact him and tell him to upload it.But this server is really fcked up.Look at Guardians clan.3 nuker skills? All the clan members have +18 and maybe more ++ ? We can't damage them normally.Btw tell me your nickname ingame.

Why you are not -beep-ing answer to my post?

The guardians clan has for clan leader Ephelust or MrHame? Both of these leaders are playing 24/7 from the start of the server.

Also is it so difficult to make a weapon +18, now that blessed scrolls have been added too? lol

What kind of answer do you want to get? We aren't idiots.You helped this clan.It's obvious.Nothing more, nothing less.

How and Why the hell to help them? I dont even know who are they lol.

Also if i was corrupted like you and your clan mates say (i dont believe that your clanmates have the same opinion, nvm)

Why i havent give items to your fucking best friend MaCe? He had asked me about items/adena/enchants etc. more than 10 times.

Is because i didnt give him items, you report me? oh god, i really hate retards.

Why i havent give items to your -beep-ing best friend MaCe omg is this true ???

BTW cuz i am member of guardians clan dont have all + 18 weap that say holysmoke or the clan fm doesnt do normal dmg . Its difficult to do +18 weap in clan i see 5-6 members has +18 thats for now and i dont think gm give items