hellbound [L2OFF] L2 Dismay

Monty

banner.jpg

L2 Dismay 70X HellBound:

http://www.l2dismay.com

OPENING SATURDAY MARCH 13th .... 18.00 GMT+1 (Saturday, 6pm).

COME TRY IT OUT AND BRING ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!!

Don't miss your chance and come play before it's too late.

This server isn't anything new and it has past experience with L2 servers. It has had two past Interlude servers opened and now it's going HellBound. Come join the Best high rate that is going to open.

Too see past server videos go to this link to see our POPULATION AND PVP EXPERIENCE.

http://l2dismay.com/?page=media

SERVERS FEATURES:

Server type:

* Lineage II: Hellbound Chronicle

* L2OFF,

* Server is being hosted in Germany,

* Rates: exp:70x sp:100x adena:200x drop:5x spoil:5x quest:5x

Retail features:

* Complete Hellbound chronicle,

* Fully working Kamael race,

* All HB skills are working (subclass skills, S80 skills),

* CT1 clan system,

* Attribute system fully working,

* CT1 Skill enchant system fully working,

* Flawless geodata,

* Balanced classes,

* Transformations working,

* Max level 85 on main class and 80 for subclass,

* Dynasty armors,

* Dynasty weapons.

Custom features:

* Excellent antibot protection,

* Hellbound island 80+ zone,

* Elven fortress (up to 80 zone),

* Custom Raid Bosses in HB island and EF,

* Ant queen, Antharas, Valakas, Baium are level 83 or higher,

* Epic raids drop custom items such as Top grade life stones, Book of Giants, sealed S80 weapons and armors, recipes for S80, accessories and other,

* Buffs are 2 hours, except COV/POW/POF/POWi that are 1h,

* Most of spawns protected (peace zone / silence),

* NPC Buffers (all 2nd class buffs/dances/songs for free),

* Gm-shop: Armors up to S, weapons up to S grade.

* Global Gatekeepers (all teleports are free),

* Auto learn skills (you get skills after reaching right level),

* Anti Buff Shield (toggle skill that blocks all unwanted buffs),

* All buffs are PARTY ONLY buffs (like Warcryer)

* Giran as shopping zone (all needed NPCs can be found there),

* Class Changer can be found at Giran to change your 2nd and 3rd class (first class items are buyable),

* All new characters get TOP NG gear with shots for easier start.

* Custom farming system for S80 weapons and armors. (recipe spoilable in Hellbound zone, craftable through dwarves).

* Book of Inventory mastery - It adds 48 more inventory slots to every character.

* Offline shops - Item buyable in gmshop allows you to open offline shop for either 12hours, 1 or 2 days,

* 2 week olympiad.

Nobless / subclass system:

* Once character reach level 76, it may visit Claire, the Nobless Manager to enable subclasses (no quest needed).

* Noblesse quest is simplified! When on subclass, buy noblesse coin from gmshop, then talk to Claire - Nobless manager and go kill Barakiel (Barakiel is level 83 with exact 5 hour respawn)

Tattoos:

Tattoes are special items that you can put on your character to boost a specific status (worn at level 40 and higher),

* Tatto of Noblesse - It has a passive noblesse buff (can be worn at 64+ level),

- Tattoo of Guidance - Increases accuracy by 4,

- Tattoo of Haste - Increases Atk. Spd. by5 %,

- Tattoo of Health - Increases HP by 8 %,

- Tattoo of Mana - Increases MP by 8 %,

- Tattoo of Wind Walk - Increases speed by 5 %,

- Tattoo of Focus - Increases critical attack rate by 5 %,

- Tattoo of Might - Increases P. Atk. by 5 %,

- Tattoo of Empower - Increases M. Atk. by 5 %,

- Tattoo of Wild magic- Increases magic critical chance by 5 %,

- Tattoo of Shield - Increases P. Def. by 5 %,

- Tattoo of Magic Barrier - Increases M. Def. by 5 %,

- Tattoo of Acumen - Increases Casting Speed by 5 %,

- Tatto of Antishock - Provides 5% resistance against stun,

- Tatto of Antiroot - Provides 5% resistance against root,

- Tatto of Antiparalysis - Provides 5% resistance against paralysis,

- Tatto of Awakening - Provides 5% resistance against sleep.

SEE YOU THERE!!!

Yeah this server will be one of great historical L2 Servers,the server owner worked very hard to make all of this features.I and most of my friend will be ONLINE Tonight!!!

||8:00 GMT+1/19:00 GMT+2||

Yeah this server will be one of great historical L2 Servers,the server owner worked very hard to make all of this features.I and most of my friend will be ONLINE Tonight!!!

||8:00 GMT+1/19:00 GMT+2||

lol'd

Anyway, how long do you think this one (dismay) will be on before another wipe?

Place your bets!

today morning dismay was offline and Jiggsaw (admin) write some thing about datacenter update...

i post on the forum this:

"hmm..

start again? like in old dismay?

im just wondering today u wake up and ur 1st think

"oh shit i forget to inform the players about the maintenance"

or

"oh shit our datacenter didnt infor us about this maintenance"

or

"oh shit server crushed, i dont know what to do...lets lie..."

im not against u but i remember clearly this things r happend in old dismay too...

lets call unexpected and mysterious updates...

and if im wrong, ofc it is possible there is a real update...in the future can u inform us before?"

i get bannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ;D