hellbound [Gracia Epilogue L2J]L2Eminence

ExTrEmEDwarf

Pfff, Firstly it is supposed to be launching now, how the hell am i faking supposed to know?

Secondly you think whoever has lots of posts is important? You must be an failed kid then.

Ur post/Kramar/Rank on MxC makes you feel great?

That`s cause ur 0 on your real life and you get joy with visual numbers on a forum.

Great!

Relax.....

Nigguh, pleez get on your home pre-configured server and play with your friends and let lee do his business. All posts are deleted but he didnt delete members. The total post count still exist as it was.

It`s not our faking bussiness what i am doin.

Pfff, Firstly it is supposed to be launching now, how the hell am i faking supposed to know?

Secondly you think whoever has lots of posts is important? You must be an failed kid then.

That`s cause ur 0 on your real life and you get joy with visual numbers on a forum.

Great!

Yeap, keep talking.

All of us know that you are trying to make a kind of bad advertisement for this epic server, because yours is a failure.

And yes, it is.

You once pmed me offering me a position at your staff, haha.

It`s not our faking bussiness what i am doin.

Stop flaming like a kid that got insulted.

You were wrong, and you'll have to accept it.

Yeap, keep talking.

All of us know that you are trying to make a kind of bad advertisement for this epic server, because yours is a failure.

And yes, it is.

You once pmed me offering me a position at your staff, haha.

Stop flaming like a kid that got insulted.

You were wrong, and you'll have to accept it.

I don`t care about your server. I just took a look of the stats and i noticed that.

Secondly It`s not your bussiness what i am doing with my server as i told before.

And let me know...

When i goddamn it asked you to get an possition in my staff? I would be happy if i saw an SS cause obviously you are liying.

And i don`t wanna listen bullsh`ts like..."Oh i deleted all the msgs in my inbox" etc...

In addition i see you are failed the way you act, you keep liyn` to prove your self right the time you are not.

Great!

First off, he doesn't have a rank - its called respect to someone you like... Something you don't have and never will.

When you didn't know, why did you speak? How the -beep- we can have 1,5k members with just 600 posts ?! And ARE YOU BLIND or something to not see the best online count of 130 at once in 1st noemver 2009? Didn't this make sense to you? Guess not.

Karmar.. :D You language sucks as your position in ur life too, so whats ur problem?

Next time come with facts. Mothers and fathers won't help.

I don`t care about your server. I just took a look of the stats and i noticed that.

Secondly It`s not your bussiness what i am doing with my server as i told before.

And let me know...

When i goddamn it asked you to get an possition in my staff? I would be happy if i saw an SS cause obviously you are liying.

And i don`t wanna listen bullsh`ts like..."Oh i deleted all the msgs in my inbox" etc...

In addition i see you are failed the way you act, you keep liyn` to prove your self right the time you are not.

You should get the "Liar of 2010" reward now.

And let me know...

And I'll repeat: You can be more kind.

And yes, I'm a lier, here's the proof that I'm really lying:

http://i41.tinypic.com/2vl4h7l.png

finally you have a server gracia:) I waited so long this thing :D:D

Is a Epilogue ?

Nice work Lee' hope to see your server breaking hopzone ;)

I wish you won't have any problems but a stable course to SUCCESS !

The Server was interlude with A LOT OF CORRUPTION, now is Gracia so DO NOT JOIN THERE... BELIVE ME WASTE OF TIME !!!!!! :X  I MAKE A LOT OF LETHALS WITH MY DAGGER AND ADMIN BANN ME !!! GG

retarded troll, he was making such comments on all private servers board O.o