[L2J] L2 Platinum

JoeDaFlow

the worst ideas in pvp servers:

- attribute crystals available (sick!)

- expensive attribute sones

+ you should consider to add more mobs in farm zones, or simply make new (bigger) zones... ppl here need to farm A LOT, to get their stuff

and it's not easy with this number of mobs/ks'ing your trains caused by no place in farm zone/pk'ers in farm :#

bad things: * enchant sucess rates r -beep-ed up for sure broke 8 wepons in a row goin to +6 with 75% rates.

* attribute system lvl 6 with crystals,should be maxed at lvl 4 or even removed im my opinion.

* too much farm for a high rate pvp server i just dont get it srs....

* no buff schemes,they should add it fast and remove element resist buffs if they also remove attribute system.

* didnt saw any auto-event running or they set it for a long period duno anyway they should add 3 or 4 auto events and plz not only tvt crap.

* u cant get BOG to enchant ur skills also,didnt drop from farm areas and its not add on gmshop also same as bews and beas thing.

* average of 10-15 ppl online.

good things: * nice GM and staff members so far.

* 0 laggs or spikes

* 0 downtime just a few restarts anunced by gms

* skills working ofc for classes that i have tested so far, couldnt test pvpwise cause of farm crap but looks fine.....

* clean NPC all-in-one type where u cant get everything u need.

has potencial but in my point of view they should  have implemented alot of things before go live and avoid this bad start.

I think you are very wrong, and ill explain why.

About the attribute system, This sertainly couldn`t be undone. This the best system ever made in L2(my opinion). It gives the chance to pro people approve that they are better than others and sometimes make the OP. So it`s in your hands what ur gonna do.

About the Enchant. I would say that for an serious and Pro set server with an balanced economy an 75%++ enchant would be an completely bad idea. This isn`t any kinda fan yard here we are trying to make the economy balanced. If it would be like 90 or you would have fully built up your self in 2 weeks so where`s the point?

About the Chemes, as i sayed i am working on it and i will be released soon, as well as the events.

About the BOG`s, Enchanting skills in an very serious part of the game that should be given lot`s of interest on it.

Over enchanting your skills would certainly unbalance the server cause of their landing rate.

I think you wrote this review to harm the server cause.

1, The server is 2 days online and i never saw the server`s popularity under 30.

2, We didn`t enter Hopzone or that`s why we have 30 people.

3, Honestly, you are one of the very few that complains. All the community likes the server and want to help it.

4, I see your talking with some kinda hate but dunno why.

-JoeDaFlow

the worst ideas in pvp servers:

- attribute crystals available (sick!)

- expensive attribute sones

+ you should consider to add more mobs in farm zones, or simply make new (bigger) zones... ppl here need to farm A LOT, to get their stuff

and it's not easy with this number of mobs/ks'ing your trains caused by no place in farm zone/pk'ers in farm :#

You can read above what i told for attribute system.

I designed the place like this for Focusing on Pvp, endless areas of farmin would make mass pvp impossible.

Btw why you post your suggestions here?

www.l2platinum.net/forum

attribute system caused the bigget unbalance in gracia updates (can't you make it 4th lvl max here? :/ ), but it's true that in some way it shows your 'real game skills'

anyway attributes here are too expensive, and farm zones too small - thats all... (new ppl need to work very hard even to find a place for farm...)

About the attribute system, This sertainly couldn`t be undone. This the best system ever made in L2(my opinion). It gives the chance to pro people approve that they are better than others and sometimes make the OP. So it`s in your hands what ur gonna do.

this system is made for low rate server and not for high rates !...

with this system its all about luck if u have the right elemental resist and not longer about your skills...

even fighter vs mage in 1 vs 1 its totaly crap mages are nothings in 1 vs 1 coz fighter can get +0 armor and put the right stones for the mage on it...

so again attribute system on a high rate server is the biggest fail ever ! :P

so again attribute system on a high rate server is the biggest fail ever ! :P

100% agree

but the problem is - not every1 understand it ;/

attribute crystals in gm shop... just wait till ppl will cry about lol dmg received from dagers/archers/tanks...

@ joedaflow ,dude pick one or u  r doin a pvp server or u r doin a economy low rate so ppl will have to farm out itens and stuffs, belive me u cant stay in the midle we have alot of servers that failed cause they mixed out farm with pvp,ppl that like to farm wont do it on high rates with low population and pvpers wont farm for weeks to start the fun,u can still keep pvpers with Raids droping BOGs instead of selling it on shops, making good events and auto-events with good rewards like BEWS and BEAS just for example but if u rly wana get pvpers with farm u r goin to fail badly trust me,btw i dont hate ur sever jesus, i was trying to bring a few members of my clan to ur server and if i did a reply on ur post i did it b/c i liked the potential of ur staff and ur server and i want it to get better everyday i will never waste my time just to harm ur work i would just pick another server from the list instead.

farming is a part of the game even on a high rate server ofc its should not take 5 month to get good items...

if u let the player get there stuff in one day u have to make stupid donations... like max +20 and donator get +25 otherwise u wont get even 1 $

i always would like to farm longer instead of of stupid OP donations !

would be nice some PK guards in farming zones.. there are some kids with vesper pk-ing pp in S grade

so all would make dagger chars to go to pk ? that isnt the right way dude ><

farming is a part of the game even on a high rate server ofc its should not take 5 month to get good items...

if u let the player get there stuff in one day u have to make stupid donations... like max +20 and donator get +25 otherwise u wont get even 1 $

i always would like to farm longer instead of of stupid OP donations !

so all would make dagger chars to go to pk ? that isnt the right way dude ><

clarify it to me cause i cant see the conection with farm and donation,u say if they cut the farm they will have to set donations right? i just dont get it, cause with farm ppl will donate even more if they set a donation system and even more if they put OP ones,so basicly donation grows acording to the dificulty ingame of geting ur itens or b/c of OP itens or rewards,and im not telling em to let ppl get everything in 1 day i wrote some examples of wat i think about scrolls and BOGs as rewards of events or Raids even life stones can be done like this forcing ppl to join events and raid and not just farm on farm zones and buying from gmshops,i just dont like the idea of rewarding farmers on a pvp server and if its wat they wana to do, so be it.

i just think about.... if u could get max items in few days nobody would pay for max items.... so the only way to get $ is to give them better items as normal (none donator) could get in game....

or let them farm a month to get max items and donator could buy the max items in few min ;) = balanced donations...

nobody would like to play on server where donator can get better items as none donators

its all about balance between donator and none donator...!

im totaly up for work for ur itens but not farm for it,if u wana a pvp server with hard end goals u need to be sure of make it with pvp rewards not making farm zones for morons to farm up without pvp,reward raids,events,auto-events,force ppl to go out and pvp doin epics and raids and not buffing and farming alone hide on a small corner,when a server turns out on a farm to enchant ur itens its just dumb.....

im totaly up for work for ur itens but not farm for it,if u wana a pvp server with hard end goals u need to be sure of make it with pvp rewards not making farm zones for morons to farm up without pvp,reward raids,events,auto-events,force ppl to go out and pvp doin epics and raids and not buffing and farming alone hide on a small corner,when a server turns out on a farm to enchant ur itens its just dumb.....

ok now i have to agree with u :) just normal solo farm isnt the right way for a "pvp" server ofc u should be able to farm solo but mainly its should be as u said via reward for pvp raid or even some team events....