[Holy shit, i've a stalker D:]

GrisoM

There's no love nowadays, instead boys hunting girls there is the opposite thing..

Girls hunt boys ¿?

Since you say that she's so pretty, get out with her for a drink, get her on a hotel, rape her and leave with the first sunbeam

1`night`stands ftl.

Dont forget to get nude photos of her and upload them on jailbaitgallery :^D

Pretty girls that are psychologically unstable, will try to cut my dick with a fork, thanks, but no thanks.

Pretty girls that are psychologically unstable, will try to cut my dick with a fork, thanks, but no thanks.

Have you ever heard about handcuffs? =^D

>>>

She was in love with me and i told her "i dont want anything with you" and she got reaaaaally crazy mate, the last day i saw her she said "if i ever see you again, you will see.." (and she didnt said that with a sexy voice :s)

then lol im glad to talk to you see you in another world

then lol im glad to talk to you see you in another world

Your friend is NLObP?

wrong i would to say:

You know see in real life?

worse phrase than before, didnt understand any single world :<

what about -beep- her?isn't good?

^

I met her long time ago at a party, i didnt knew anything about her, we started talking bla this bla that and we end up making out. Next time we met at her house, she was really cool and we started to talk more about her life (and she have the biggest problems you can imagine) and i dont like girls with DA problems (she even cryed that day) we went out a few more times and she falled in love with me (she use to tell me i was the best thing in her life, etc etc) and one day i told her "i dont want anything with you, if you want we can be friends, bla bla" and that's the part when she went psycho and started yelling at me "mother asdasd son of a asfasasg i gave you my love my etc etc" and she said that thing i wrote some posts ago.

I met her long time ago at a party, i didnt knew anything about her, we started talking bla this bla that and we end up making out. Next time we met at her house, she was really cool and we started to talk more about her life (and she have the biggest problems you can imagine) and i dont like girls with DA problems (she even cryed that day) we went out a few more times and she falled in love with me (she use to tell me i was the best thing in her life, etc etc) and one day i told her "i dont want anything with you, if you want we can be friends, bla bla" and that's the part when she went psycho and started yelling at me "mother asdasd son of a asfasasg i gave you my love my etc etc" and she said that thing i wrote some posts ago.

Emoquit then.