How to steal antharas/valakas drops

Bruj4h

Hello guys,

I was been in valakas with my ally, and after the movie that appear when valakas die, a man, stole all drops and he was not in party...

Since there are some time after kill any mob to pick drops ( only the ones that kill the mob can pick the drops) how he was able to pick them?

If possible someone say it.

Dont spam plz

Only just say if you have sure it will work.

Thx for the support

provided that were was there long enough and struck the boss/mob (even without party or) in somebodies party from your ally and he made at the last moment leave he had the possibility to pick up the drops..

I' think your not tolking about c6 because there the party that makes the last hit take all the drops..

(or the person if there is no pt)

nop, it was on dragon-network.

It is c4off.

And well, I went to there, I fight valakas, and when he was almost finished I left party and I keep hitting him, and them valakas movie apear,  ( and I was always pressing pickup botton) and I was not able to pick the drops :S

man, in my post, I talked that a man, stole my ally drops. I want to try make like him.

And that man was not party lider.

I think he was in party, and when valakas almost dead he left and stole the drops by some way :S

and the server is c4off.

In c4 the are many things we should consider...

You can pick up a drop from an other pt if you move your character after you try 4 the fιrst time..

You can pick up drops if you throw something in the ground from your iventory and then pick it up..(sometimes you can pick up whit this way and other items that have stuck)

But that what kilo52 says its the first time I hear it..Did not ever tried..

Well, Antharas/Valakas are kinda a "Raid Boss" but are not. Btw, the party who makes more dmg on "RB" takes drops. I never heard about someone pickup drop if he was not killing or attacking. You should post a screen if it happens again :D

The answer is simple. If you puts a pj with walker near, when the movie starts, the walker can pick up in that moment.

That´s all.-

what pj means? and how can a char with walker pick if he didnt do damage and is not in party? that doesnt make sence.

The man that stole valakas drops was in a party killing valakas, but after movie he was without party and he picked up all drops